Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all of you out there with the messy studios...

Thanks

For all of you out there with the messy studios...

Sign in to disable this ad
    So i decided for 2009 to pursue music full time (as in leave my full time job). I figured it was the best time to give it a shot being that i still live at home and im still a full time student. So i went from being in home studio a couple hours a weeks to being in there 10hrs a day.

I notice that it was a mess in my studio and made making music enjoyable but also more like a task.

So i decided to pull everything out and clean and organize the studio and man does it feel great.
    I feel like my productivity has increased greatly.

Anybody else feel like that?? Man i dont think i can ever go back to a messy studio. ahaha probably a pointless thread but but feel free to agree with me.

Thanks
    hahaaa.. i def. agree witchu..

especially the mess that comes up on my desk.. thats wut i hate most. i always gotta have it clean!!...

Thanks
    i feel like i cant move freely when its a mess haha and that makes it hard for me to be creative. so i gotta keep it clean in here from now on

Thanks
    haha yeah i feel ya..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AJacksProductions
    So i decided for 2009 to pursue music full time (as in leave my full time job). I figured it was the best time to give it a shot being that i still live at home and im still a full time student. So i went from being in home studio a couple hours a weeks to being in there 10hrs a day.

I notice that it was a mess in my studio and made making music enjoyable but also more like a task.

So i decided to pull everything out and clean and organize the studio and man does it feel great.
    I feel like my productivity has increased greatly.

Anybody else feel like that?? Man i dont think i can ever go back to a messy studio. ahaha probably a pointless thread but but feel free to agree with me.
    i dispise cleaning, but afterwards its always great to have a nice organized area, where you know where everything is. Lately I've been noticing alot of thinks that affect my workflow making music, and a main one is the lack of quiet in my house...really need a new place in order to get in the zone i feel, unfortunately, it'll be some time before that happens

*EDIT: glad to hear you got your **** in shape now man, enjoy
    Last edited by grime; 01-15-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks
    i hear ya, congrats on quitting your job too, i would love to do that

my studio is clean, then the day after a session--omg it looks like a bomb went off that was filled with weed stems and beer bottles--

Thanks
    haha ^^^ same problem

Thanks
    I just cleaned mine up, everything is easy to reach.
    [url]www.soundclick.com/lesterwaynedobos[/url]

Thanks
    It's that Feng Shui! (SP?)

But I agree, every time I rearrange my workstation, (ie put my desk against a different wall/corner) I feel like a brand new producer!

Thanks
    Anybody who has moved know that is the messiest time of your life and I am in the process of packing and moving, but best believe when I am done unpacking the creativity will start to flow like diarrhea (Nasty)!

Thread Information