ACTUAL eggcartons - don't laugh

True - You can break up flutter by hanging enough strips of toilet paper from the ceiling. Flutter is a design flaw - Resonance problems are a little bit different and much more difficult to handle. A LOT more energy - Therefore, a LOT more mass is necessary to even make a dent.

i dont care what neone says, massive knows his **** lol. everything i seen him post has helped pretty much everything asked, except when he has to reply to assholes who start ****.

Last edited:
PAJOKIJR said:
i dont care what neone says, massive knows his **** lol. everything i seen him post has helped pretty much everything asked, except when he has to reply to assholes who start ****.

Ain't it the truth.

Instead of learning something from him, you have some who are jealous of his respect here and try to hate.

Feeding that green monster gets tiresome.

thanks for the input... i found another thread with y'all talking about the same thing... lotsa good info for sure.

MASSIVE Mastering said:
True - You can break up flutter by hanging enough strips of toilet paper from the ceiling. Flutter is a design flaw - Resonance problems are a little bit different and much more difficult to handle. A LOT more energy - Therefore, a LOT more mass is necessary to even make a dent.

So basically you are saying that if I don't want to treat the room completely then I shouldn't even bother with one particular problem?

I'm saying that flutter is a tiny problem that requires very little mass to correct. Low end is a huge problem that takes a lot of mass to correct.

ALWAYS fix the low end FIRST - Then (and only then) worry about the rest. The low end treatment, when properly applied, might fix the whole thing. And if not, at least you'll be able to zero in on the other problems.

Point God said:
whoever would possibly start a fire in a damn room must be retarded but you might be speaking from personal experience

and massive, i've read many posts of yours (they are hard to miss) and you always talk like you know everything, why are you on FUTURE producers? or are you just a wannabe?

Dude u just smacked jesus in the face. If i was u i would quiet down. He is on here cause of his experince. Now are u a wannabe? Cause wannabe's usually question the obvious

Point God said:
and it absorbs some sound from bouncing around

well put lol.... if you dont put the effort into your acoustics obviously its going to reflect in your music.. if you want a professional sound get professional treatment

Back