2 x Mackie 32.8 ? How do you link ?

Rob Weaver

Just have a question if anyone could help me at all? I currently have 1 Mackie 32.8 mixer and i was wanting to get the 24 channel expansion but my mate is selling his 32.8 with meter bridge for such a good price i want to buy it!

I already know you can link the 24 expansion but how do you link a 32.8 with a 32.8? As for effects i guess you just patch them through both desks but i am unsure what to do with the 8 aux outs on the mixers and the monitors?

Please help me :)

Rob Weaver :)

Awh kewl , so is there any way i can use the 2 at a time ? Like just plug the aux into the second desk ? Also if i have 4 effects racks , how do i patch them into both desks ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
i had a friend that linked together 2 mackie 32/8 and he seem to have trouble with a hum that somehow seem to appear but he said they worked fine so hold your horses and i will get him to try and write to you in this thread in the next day or two

peace

submix to the 8 buses on the mackie and run the 8 sub outs into the second? that's how i'd probably approach it if it's the channels you're after.

Thanks for the help dude :) but also what do i do with the aux sends ? Do i then have to patch my effects through both mixers ?

Thanks for the input :)

Back