Your Majesty vs. Bud Bunner

Your Majesty vs. Bud Bunner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, bud needs to die, LOOK!!!! 3 to 0 votes, HMMM, but yet ur saying YOUR verse was better? Your the only one that does, go drink tea and every other uk things u guys do.

^pathetic immature narrowminded fool

The votes on this site dont mean anything, because they are retarded.

I beat him handsdown, no arguements, i know that so i dont care.

Experienced TALENTED writers have told me i won all these battles easily, and FP members have warned me that this section is full of retards so...im not bothered about your opinons or votes.

End of.

Bud, Bud, Bud! No one cares about your wanker ish. Everyone, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, that i have let listen to your stuff has laughed and asked me to turn it. ITS THE ACCENT. Quit hatin, you just wish you were american and didnt talk corny, youve been beat twice and both times you say you won, YOU DONT DECIDE THE VOTES, THE PEOPLE OF FP DO. So maybe if you have such a problem with fp, THEN LEAVE AND QUIT RUNNIN YOUR DIK SUCKER

No i wont leave. Ill leave this section or just ignore people like you.

Your dead to me...

Funny how, alot of FP members ive spoke to rate my writing and audio, they are also loving klashnekoff and faith sfx and other uk artists ive linked them too.

Ive been beat twice, when including votes from retards that dont know how to vote on battles. You dont know what a good battle verse consists of. Your too narrowminded to adapt to a uk artist.

This section is dead and the cause of death is fag's like you.

Fix up.

maybe its u who is narrowminded and conceided. Your not as good as you make yourself out to be, all your vereses sound like they were forced just to make them rhyme. Rapping is not natural to you, you might be better off working for the royal family, hey at least you might get health insurance

^HAHAHA

I know when im out of my depth and on this section of the forum i wont be.

I dont care about your opinon of my writing because judging by your writing, your views are tainted.

Im a better writer than your ever be, thats coming from other american writers i know from this site, and people that ive checked this site and turned away because of people like you. Other FP members i speak to that dont check this section much tell me your one of the reasons why.

P.s Fuk the royal family

Bud Bunner said:
^HAHAHA

I know when im out of my depth and on this section of the forum i wont be.

I dont care about your opinon of my writing because judging by your writing, your views are tainted.

Im a better writer than your ever be, thats coming from other american writers i know from this site, and people that ive checked this site and turned away because of people like you. Other FP members i speak to that dont check this section much tell me your one of the reasons why.

P.s Fuk the royal family

LISTEN TO URSELF!! read wut u just wrote "im a better writer than your ever be". its SUPPOSED to be 'than YOU'LL ever be'. HOW THE FUK DO U NOT KNOW THAT???????????? u will NEVER be a better writer unless u know how to use your grammar.

FIX UP, bloody idiot

the so called 'beef' is old now..dzubs you admitted you werent that good so im not interested in your opinon

you do you and ill do me

Bud Bunner said:
1. i didnt diss victims of 9/11 its wordplay...when immortal technique used twin towers in a line was he dissing the victims? no, didnt think so but since you dont understand wordplay in this section, no wonder you think that. A little bit about england? the whole thing was queen and tea. predictable bull****.

In text battles you vote on technical aspects - that is a fact. You cant vote on anything else because its just lyrical content, its text, so you vote on teh standard of the content.

I dont know who gutty is but i got personals, i dont know nattwalls is but i got personals and bigwon, gitme?

Your verse wasnt that good it was average with basic rhymes and no hard hitting lines.

You know nothing and im speaking using experience of battling. You do vote based on technical aspects and how advanced the lyrical content is when its a text battle

Ill tell you what if it makes you feel like you've accomplished something ill tell you that you won. Yes, you won

****ing retards.

p.s whut u mean 'and you call yourself a rapper'? Eminem used columbine in a verse, immortal used 9/11...its about the wordplay and the controversey of using just attracts attention to that wordplay but since you lot are so uneductated when it comes to the technical aspects that build this art of writing rhymes, you wouldnt understand that.

U GOT UR FACTS MIXED UP, FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ABOUT THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS, U HAVE TO LIKE...LIKE....LIKE THE FUKIN VERSE FIRST AND THEN AND ONLY THEN IF U LIKED BOTH VERSES THEN U GO TO TECHNICAL ASPECTS. IMA TELL U RIGHT NOW U CAN "LITTER" UR SH1T WITH PERSONALS AND MULTIES AND WUTEVER ALL U WANT, IT STILL DOESN'T...DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF UR SH1T WASNT WUT PEOPLE WERE FEELIN. UR A FUKIN IDIOT WHACK RETARD COCKY ARROGANT HYPOCRITCAL CONFORMIST WHO IS SO WOUND UP AROUND TECHNICALITIES U DONT REALIZE THAT PEOPLE DONT WANT TO READ VERSES THAT SOUND LIKE U TRIED WAY TOO HARD AND PULLED ALL UR WORDS STRAIGHT FROM THE DICTIONARY, USING PERFECTLY CORRECT TERMS AND ALL THAT BULLSH1T, NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO ALBERT FUKIN EINSTEIN RAP, YOU FUKIN FOOL!!!!!!LET THAT SINK IN UR FUKIN AIRFILLED HEAD AND MANIFEST SOME FUKIN BRAINS, YOU WANKER, YOU MIGHT BE THE SH1T WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE YELLOW-TEETH, POVERTY STRICKEN, POCKET-PICKIN B1TCH FRIENDS, BUT U AINT NOTHIN OUT HERE, AND NEVER WILL BE. 1 BILLION PEOPLE OUT HERE IN THIS MUTHA FUKA, AND U MANAGED TO TAG 150 PEOPLE TO UR FANBASE?? UR FUKIN SICK DUDE, THATS A REAL ACCOMPLISHMENT, GO AHEAD AND PAT URSELF ON THE BACK FOR THAT ONE.

AND BTW, 9/11 SHOULD BE TWO NUMBERS U KEEP WAY THE FUK OUT YA TASTEBUDS HOMIE, I KNEW PEOPLE THAT DIED OVER THAT SH1T AND IT AINT COOL WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS A DISS ABOUT IT OR NOT, SERIOUSLY UNCALLED FOR!!

wasnt this the guy sayin he aint gonna battle anyone because he tears this site up or somethin...majesty that was nice, really got to him, thats what a battles about

Lol i dont come to the songwriting forum no more, so i dont know what everyone's beef is with Bud. But Bud clearly murked Majesty(?). Bud had clever wordplay, hard, personal punches, and multies. Half of Majesty's lines didnt even rhyme.

I dont know either of these cats so there is no biased in my vote. But Bud clearly one this, any real battler could see that..

VOTE: BUD

thank you streetwize..

just a tip for you if you ever battle uk heads again

queen tea and crumpets disses dont work...its doesnt get to us, we dont give a ****, most people that are involved in uk hiphop dont give a **** bout the queen, i dont drink tea and crumpets are ****..its played out boring and old news...so find sutting else

just advice

Last edited by a moderator:
lololol another brit to the rescue!!!!! well you guys can find a UK site that actually likes that sh1t and rap there, cause its obvious a battle is meant to get to the other person and shove their sh1t back in there face...why do we even listen to you we invented this sh1t!!!

Why you startin on me bruv? I gave an opinion...i didnt directly get at you in any way, yet you feel like you need to come at me like that.

I gave a constructive and unbiased opinion on the battle. I've been battling for years, and the first verse was not a battle verse, there were no hard punches, no multies, and half the lines didnt rhyme. How can you say that it was better? Thats a genuine question, why do you think the first is better? Honestly..?

Bud Bunner said:
i told you i wouldnt battle you because your a hater

Dude. You cant say that then post a verse. Pick a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back