Writers' Legion

• Thread starter Stréetwíze Productnz
  • Start date
S

Stréetwíze Productnz

Hey guys. First can i say MODS, please dont see this thread as spamming, i'm a very loyal member to this forum, i'm just looking for some lyricists and artists to come join my new site!

So i've set up this new forum for songwriters and artists. Its a bit dead right now cuz i only launched it today and its kinda running in BETA to check it runs smoothly.

So all writers and mc's come thru and sign up! Its gonna be buzzin soon with heavy writers and artists and it will be a really good resource for songwriters.

I've seen a lot of great stuff in this forum so please come to the site and join! I'm also looking for moderators for the site so hit me up if you interseted!

www.writerslegion.com

Thanks

SP

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a cool idea, which could even turn into a nice place for collaborations? I'll join up as The lethal one.

Nice one SG. I know you got skills from the diss thread lol!

Yep there is a collaborations forum in there, most definetly a great place to mingle (i cant believe i just said that word!)

SP

Yeah definitely a place where it is more focused on writing/rapping than producing. Hopefully some of these guys sign up and populate the threads. It's good place to start since it's a brand new.

I see you Mainboi. Anyone else signin up?

I got you SP. I'm joining now under another name. Good looking out on the site.
:cheers:

Yeah sorry fellas, site is down for maintanence right now. Should be back up soon. Keep checkin back!

Site has been taken down. Long story short; i had a disagreement with the guy that was hosting it for me (for free) and i cant afford to pay for hosting. Plus i dont have the time right now to run a forum. Might get it all back up sometime in the future. I'll let y'all know if i do..

BRING WRITERS LEGION BACK, you know got time street :D

Nah but for real if it ever goes back online, I'll be sure to contribute.

I'm glad you guys appriciated the site. After hearing that i def will start it up again, its just a question of when. Time is an issue but i guess it only takes an hour one night to get it all back up again..

I'll try get it back up in the next few weeks..i'll post up when i do..

Back