Who on FP can spit the best?

GreenBurn

I've heard plenty of garbage....if you really are nice than promote yourself here.

Last edited:
Like anyone's going to actually admit that they're trash.

Congratulations! You have earned Gripp's pointless thread award.

Gripp said:
Like anyone's going to actually admit that they're trash.

Congratulations! You have earned Gripp's pointless thread award.

You need to get a gripp on your reading skills mane. I asked who is nice, not who is trash.

Bigwon said:
well i guess it'd be for you to decide....why you looking for collabs???

Always.

Last edited:
First of all, "get a gripp" is the first insult everyone who ever aims to insult me comes up with. It's not clever, it's not interesting, and-- most importantly-- it's not insulting.

Second of all, what you asked for was your reader to make a value judgment of themselves. Since no one is going to admit that they really aren't nice, all you're going to end up with is a list of rappers who read this thread.

A better idea would be to ask people to make value judgments of other people. Even that won't work, though. People here don't know good rap from their assholes.

Last edited:
A better idea would be to ask people to make value judgments of other people. Even that won't work said:
I used to think that people dont know real rap but real rap is what u feel and your opinion of good rap may be different

Gripp said:
First of all, "get a gripp" is the first insult everyone who ever aims to insult me comes up with. It's not clever, it's not interesting, and-- most importantly-- it's not insulting.

Second of all, what you asked for was your reader to make a value judgment of themselves. Since no one is going to admit that they really aren't nice, all you're going to end up with is a list of rappers who read this thread.

A better idea would be to ask people to make value judgments of other people. Even that won't work, though. People here don't know good rap from their assholes.

^And You Would???

well.............i didn't quite state anything if thats what your getting at..

but Green Burn if your interested in a collab, just hit me up...

Back