Who do you think is the best rapper in the game right now?

Kendrick Lamar/Joey Bada$$/Kirk Knight/Big K.R.I.T./Curren$y/Smoke DZA/Issa Dash/AK The Underachiever

Mmm when you say in the game eye think mainstream... so Kendrick, Rocky (only for his flow tho)... but other wise Sa-Roc, AK and Issa Dash from UA...

I don't understand how people like Kendrick so much, his voice is so annoying and his flow is wack as ****.

Best rapper is Wiz Khalifa, he's been working the hardest and dude is worth like 20 mill already.

I don't understand how people like Kendrick so much, his voice is so annoying and his flow is wack as ****.

Best rapper is Wiz Khalifa, he's been working the hardest and dude is worth like 20 mill already.

Kendrick Lamar is if not the best in the top 5 right now today.

LOL ur hillarious though LOL really...??? Everyone has their opinion but seeing Whiz Khalifas name in this thread is killing me.
Whiz is straight trash, the worst rapper by far. In AUX magazine 2012 year end review, his face was used for the section of "Worst Hip Hop Lines of 2012"...

He's crap, he doesn't have any good songs, he can't even rap or anything, this guy actually bugs me.
Didn't he just drop a new album a few months back? with the leopard pants?
I'm still yet to here any singles on the radio or see videos...let alone even here that album even brought up in conversations.
Whiz was smart, he made a good anthem "black and yellow" the year the Stealers won the superbowl...just like Jim Jones did with Ballin with the Giants won, automatic hit it's a given. But the rest of the career is trash.
Even as a producer people always complain about amazing beats that are wasted on Whiz cause he ruins them lol
Whiz is a straight loser, the only rapper in the game I truly dislike.
He thinks he's cool cause he burns weed...like come on bro.
He's a trick too, he fell in love with his wife thefirst day he met, she pimped him cause she could see he's vulnerable, straight punk, Shout out to Amber Rose for having that strong pimp hand.

Please don't ever compare Kendrick and Whiz Khalifa

I think that most people who replied are missing two main points here. First of all, there is no such thing as a "best rapper". To one person, Wiz Khalifa can be the best rapper, and to the other it's Vinnie Paz. Who's the best is just relevant. The second one is that the guy who made this thread said: "Judging from flow and lyrics combined." So anyone posting names like Waka Flocka, Wiz Khalifa, Gucci Mane or whatever didn't even bother to try to understand what they're posting about. This is for rappers with lyrics. I consider artists like Wiz Khalifa (who, despite his lack of skill in rapping and writing, is still really good at what he does) more pop rappers. I call them proppers. They shouldn't even be considered real rappers in my opinion. Lyrical and flow-wise, a couple of the best i know of are Vinnie Paz, Hopsin, Kanye (though he was way better in his more dated material) and MGK. The rest is either shit, or used to be good and turned to shit.

For that last few months I can't get over Memphis Bleek. I have four of his albums on shuffle, the beats, rhymes and his style are on point. From 95 till today he has to be one of my favorite MC's.

Your mum, she raps it up good and rides the bea(s)t.

In all seriousness i think Eminem has it mastered, he is basically the jack of all trades. Hes rhyme scheme is good, on several songs pretty impressive, the same with his flow and relatibility. Hes done every type of song - deep, gangster, club, pop, etc. Whats more impressive is him rapping well into his old age and gaining even more popularity as he does it (not to mention him having a major disadvantage starting out).

If you add all components together hes better than all other rappers, however many rappers can beat him on singular points. (2pac for message, biggie for flow, etc.)

Loved it when Eminem overlapped his lyrics on Rap God. Eminem's the best lyricist. The best MC is Slick Rick until he dies.

the whole of NY scene right now is doing bits BIIIIIG!
BEASTCOAST BRO

Also Oddisee!
He has such great bars!
Bring back 90's hip hop man!

Rejjie Snow

Kendrick

Childish

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendrick... :4theloveofgod: You have to be kidding me.

The hip hop scene is truly awful at the moment.

Back