Whens the next round for MK??????

I think maybe we'll give it to the end of this week, and then start the semis, I dunno. Flare's the head honcho so he'll have to look into that (that is if he can get up from his Playstation and lof in... or wait, was that me?)

Yo...i'm gonna post up the 2nd round today...but i have to send the names to Mano/Smartie 1st so they can draw them...just gotta catch up with some sh-t 1st.......i'm pissed also because i can't get time off to go the the Dilated Peoples concert...vexed:mad: ...they're supporting Bubba Sparxx....how weird is that????...but i'm going to the Jill Scott do that should be cool:) ...only hoping that the the roots turn up...but thats a long shot.

one.

P.s....yea Mattu...killin this game called Bloody Roar 2..ya know how i do:D

lol

Trouble said:
yeah bring it on, who's next then? :bat: and who chooses, I think the last one was a fix!! LOL

yeah, I could say that.but then I'd be blamed for b*tchin..lol :D

Agreed, Don41 and *Everybody's got gripes (some just won't say 'em)

What is this? Is MK going to be like a six-month process? or is it just background noise to the typical chatter posts? I really don't know and if anyone could put an actual schedule out, I'd appreciate it.

Plus the involvment is pretty limited; a broader range of artists would be more interesting and engaging. The rules also suck (as evidenced by the fact that we are not adhering to them) and the process for "submitting" is cumbersome and clumsy at best.

So there u have it-folx can (and I'm sure will) blame me for b!tching; but it's unlikely they can phuck with legitmacy of the gripes...

One Back on the Block ATLien

:D :monkey: :D
(*and don't just say "if ya don't like it you can quit"; no, i'll stick with it, I think; and besides, I think the opinions that matter most are from the MK 'cees anyways)

Last edited by a moderator:
True

I hear you brethren,but we have got to be patient.Bear in mind that when this idea originated,we had no real official backing from FP.Flare was left to shoulder the whole load with a little help from Don.Plus everybody was not really committed to participating once MK jumped off.I suggested that we should scrap the whole idea,but I did`nt want to ruin it for the others.I would never take away a fellow brothers right to express his dissatisfaction.But I feel it`s a little misdirected due to the fact of how this whole MK thing did not get the proper support to make it a real success that it might`ve been.Hopefully MK can be saved,but if not,does it take away from your lyrical ability??I personally don`t need MK to validate my skills or position as far as this thread is concerned.I`m confident that I have earned the respect of my peers and have established myself as one of the elite if not the elite absolute.Let`s reestablish the goodwill between us all and continue to rep be it on MK or the other "established" threads,or whatever.

I feel your disappointment RT,but let`s keep it moving bro.

Peace:dj:

One Thing

aiight; i get you; but for the record: those pyschological associations to MK (validation, elitism, ability) were never expressed by RT or misdirected in my previous comments (i wasn't even thinking about those things and don't view MK as a vehicle for any of that, none of us *need MK for that, it was just for fun and it WAS fun, too), nor were they directed toward any individual. I've thanked Flare for his work on MK.

Goodwill remains in tact; i know we are doing the best we can; i just don't want to be doing MK into the summer.

one atlien

True!!!

I stand corrected I guess.It just seemed that you were a little too frustrated in my humble opinion.Maybe the "validation" remark was slightly off-base.Upon further reflection, I realize that I feel a sense of "validation" when I get love from y`all when my verses are exceptional.It motivates me to keep posting,`cause in all reality,I accept the fact that my "record deal" days are over on a MC level.It`s just nice to know that I can hold my own on the mic.Anyway,however this plays out,you`re my man.Unless we meet in battle of course.peace

I hear what ppl are saying and i appreciate it as well...but you have to understand that i'm doing this on my own and haven't seen any offers (except from Mattu & Don) to help me out....i have my "real life" to contend with as well ...so i'm juggling both things at the same time...it was supposed to be fun and i think that it has been...but because i've got "work" to do and wait for Mano/Smartie to draw names ity's taking longer than usual....if katz wanna call it a day then it's up to them???....i don't need Mk to know that i can write....just thought it would be interesting.

one.

MK is off the hook

i like it
i'm in it 2 win it
(*which means I can talk a little sh!t 'bout it too)

thanks again, to all of you helperouters--

and if you need MK help or a another place to email i'm at aquaprius@aol.com or my PM box is usually clean, so u can use it, too!

sci: u right peer feedback is on point, i appreciate hearing what talented people think of my scribbles-i try to repriocate....

one atlien

boys , you do dissect things dont you. We have all proved ourselves enough in the thread without MK, and it is just for fun as you all say.I have noticed we are all writing a hell of alot less in out phat thread than we should be .....mattu is a good bet for help cos he is probably on line the most. Its hard when theres only a handful of us. .....I am kinda itching to get going again... :D

I hear that!!!

it's just that work is busy...with me it go's in highs & lows...sometimes i'm all over this site...others etc etc

i'm still kickin it tho'...no fear on that!!!:D

mattu is a good bet for help cos he is probably on line the most

yeah, if you need to submit your isht to MK, I'm online almost every day. My e-mail addy is here

Back