When writing rap lyrics....

What about 4... words? It's different to story I think. It's just a balance that you need and depending why your making it... Have to ask what do you want people to hear from you

I know this is late but, always go with a story when putting the most effort. You can always add rhyming aftewards and the flow is just your groove when rapping too.

It depends from time to time..

I wrote a very intimate LP.. all in few weeks.. I had a lot of personal stories to let flow out.. so, that time STORY took the weel..

Otherwise, when a cool BEAT hit me in the right spot.. I'm not even able to tell WHAT i'm talking about.. it's all about the FLOW..

And I like this.. :)

Since I cant post normally, can someone give me some tips with this. I HAVE TO make it as good as possible.

My Father Is A Prick
Why Bother With Fixin Him
When I Oughta Been
Slaughtered An Hitten Him
For A Canvas He's Written
In With His Sickenin Venom pen
Thits Drivin With Twisted Shit
Like His Need To
Fit His Dick In A Chick
While His Puppets In Bed Sick,
Ridden With Syphilis
Given From Him
My freind had been Smitten
An when she attempted
To mention what had been
Hidden i had been
Lied to my mind twisted
By his lies like *******
Accuse trynna get ya
Bills So i lied to get this
chick kicked
Out of class
now I ask
If I can Make Amends
For Hating a great friend
Clean Our Canvases
an Fill Em With Glad Shit Instead
Of Adden To Bad Shit
Let's Try To gladden
us like nothins happened
Trust im fuckin saddened
That i let him crap in
Our freindships fastened
Quarters still it happened
And im sorry

It's all in the flow for sure, the flow can dictate what your next line will be. It doesn't have to be meaningful or have a story it can be complete nonsense, if you're more musically minded than you are lyrically then you'll write a instrumental and you could in theory just ad-lib over the whole lot and it'd still make a decent track.

Really I put a lot of focus into the general feeling that I'm invoking through my rap. I guess that would lean more toward delivery, but I think all of the things you listed contribute to that.

I think that Online translate is a rather interesting project. The translator is required, first of all, to be simple: entered a phrase - received an answer. It is on www.translate.com. And the language of the text, if you do not know, it can try to determine. And not all languages are in its database. There are many of them, and all the most common are there.

What a big thread.The very familiar situation you described here. The newest time requires modern ways of solution. free essay topics has a lot of precious choice of essay writers, and I can easily find those who can do all boring stuff and be sure in high quality of future work.

Back