Want beats to rap over??? i've made some...

W

whotheman

I made some beats, but i don't got any raps... so if you would like me to send you a beat??? drop an e-mail address and i'll get back to you..

make sure you can send the beat back to me with the rap over it...

peace

Beats,Ryhmes,& Life

Im an Independent Hip hop Emcee, and I need Beats!!

I need some of them!

Son,
Drop me a line, I am working with some DJs, I have studio time if you need it. UK based!

Drop me alex@ashdown.co.uk

mikkyo
aka chimpy
species crew
:cheers:

yo

yo whats up?
i duno if i already responded on this, but im frien' for some beats dog, hook me up if u got it haha
id be down for putin some vocals over them n lettin ya see how it went... my friend is makin beats rite now but hes too busy to really focus on puttin some good ish toegther

the cross product said:
yo whats up?
i duno if i already responded on this, but im frien' for some beats dog, hook me up if u got it haha
id be down for putin some vocals over them n lettin ya see how it went... my friend is makin beats rite now but hes too busy to really focus on puttin some good ish toegther

this thread is 6 years old.

yeah don't worry about it.....seems that this mistake is becoming frequent from the various...

12 BEATS FOR $22 WITH FREE BEAT WITH SIGN UP

www (dot) PASENTERTAINMENT (dot) com

stfu your sapmming every thread on heer IF YOUR SELLING BEATS FOR THAT CHEAP AND ADVERTISING LIKE YOUR YOUR BEATS SUCK.

if you dnt respect yourself enough to price your beats reasonably why would I think your beats are any good huh? I know peope sell beats for like a buck sometimes but liek j troup he doesnt rely on it he doesn't even advertise things he has better stuff to du your not convincing me your beats are any good at atll in fact I bet they suck.

NOW STOP SPAMMING

thank you for the hate big homie...but if u think about it if i sell MYY beats at this low price and ppl are still gettin GOOD quality dont you think ima get alot more money than the ppl on here selling non exclusives for 50-100....? think about it!!!!

thank you for the hate big homie...but if u think about it if i sell MYY beats at this low price and ppl are still gettin GOOD quality dont you think ima get alot more money than the ppl on here selling non exclusives for 50-100....? think about it!!!!

no i dont. take economics 101

why would anybody wanna buy some cheap ass beats when you can download em for free from soundclick....

seriously....its not about the beats anymore, i make beats with one hand while ****in my *****....aint nothing....now find a real rapper to jump on your tracks..thats the hard part.

Back