Thanks To All Y`all Cats!!!!

science of self

I wanna thank all y`all cats I got to know on FP.Especially those who contribute to the "Start A Rhyme...First Line Hear We Gooo"thread.Even those who tried to flame me.This is something special to me.Being a part of this has awakened my creative force.Before now I have not written anything since 95.Flowing with you cats almost gives me the same feeling I had in 93 which I feel was my peak.I just wanna urge y`all to keep the torch lit until somebody pulls the plug on this site.I`ve made some friends in parts of the world I will probably never travel to.I`ve crossed racial barriers as well.It`s beautiful that we all build from different corners of the world.I hope that y`all will read this and be inspired to continue flowing and know that it has the power to enlighten others.:monkey: Peace

PS.Mano don`t move the rap thread again! hahaha

no need to thank me m8...i'm glad that i inspire kats to write..i should change my name to Buddah or summat....i know the flow is all down to me...no applause is needed....cheers all:D

HAHA, guys, you really think you are science's saviours .. . .d00d that s.hite is fuk'd up :)

Re: Sense of humour????

flareward said:
it was a joke...dick-head!!!

Ooooo, flare you got a problem there son .......go on .. .RELEASE your anger dood .. .. ....funny really :)

Back