Tell Me Your Thoughts on My Music

banterross

Please Tell Me What You Think of My Songs. I wrote these songs September last year. This is the first time I'm putting my music out.
I Appreciate it. Any questions feel free to ask. Accepting all opinions.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I like the sound of your voice for sure but the issue is sometimes you rap too fast that it's hard to understand what you say. Try to enunciate your words and lyrics more. The lyrics that I did hear were good. May want to switch up your flow a little to make it easier to hear but the flow you have now is very unique and not commonly used in hip-hop anymore.

I like the sound of your voice for sure but the issue is sometimes you rap too fast that it's hard to understand what you say. Try to enunciate your words and lyrics more. The lyrics that I did hear were good. May want to switch up your flow a little to make it easier to hear but the flow you have now is very unique and not commonly used in hip-hop anymore.

Some of the best criticism and insights I've received! That's really helpful for me. Thanks TheComeUp!

I think your flow needs some work but that'll come with practice ... your voice is unique and thats a huge plus there is definitely something there just keeping working at it..

Back