Spinning My Head Around

R

Renee Reynolds

yall know who it is right It's your girl to the B to the A to the other B to the Y from the C it's your girl B.A.B.Y.C it's your girl Baby C!!!!!! I was up in the club last night with my crew and my man standing by my side i said to my crew why so many men looking at me they were like girl cause you're hot and you're sexy i got men on the left men of the right i got men up north even men down south they're spinning my head around(around)they're spinning my head around(around)they're spinning,spinning,spinning ahhh,spinning my head around(around) In the club that night I even fell on the ground mean while I was flat they were still spinning my head around(around).I was afraid to tell my man so I got brave I went to him and I said boy I got something to tell you there are some guys that's spinning my head around(around) the guys are T.I. T-pain,Little-wayne,G wiz,Jay-z,Usher,NeYo and Chris Brown!!!!!!!!they're all spinning my head around(around) they're spinning,spinning,spinning ahhh spinning my head around(around)they're spinning my,they're spinning,spinning,spinning ahhh spinning my head around(around) they're spinning my head around!!!!!

Back