Songwriter looking to work with artists...

Manyu

I initially wrote enough lyrics for about 3 albums but never really got around recording them since:
1) really expensive and im down on money...(Im a student at university...with a friggin loan which I gotta pay back...:banghead:)
2) I didn't have the time

Basically I'd say Im quite desparate looking around for a job so decided to song write instead....
Normally I'll write one song for free and then after that I will charge a fixed price (email me to find out) + a small % if you sell the song.

I'll aim to beat the cheapest quote but bear in mind it must also be reasonable :)

I emphazise on catchy hooks and hard hittin lyrics (depending on the type of instrumental/moods etc.)
I'd normally go full out to write the best song as possible for every song I write.

You can contact me on my email address if you are interested:
abnengreat@gmail.com

I initially wrote enough lyrics for about 3 albums but never really got around recording them since:
1) really expensive and im down on money...(Im a student at university...with a friggin loan which I gotta pay back...:banghead:)
2) I didn't have the time

Basically I'd say Im quite desparate looking around for a job so decided to song write instead....
Normally I'll write one song for free and then after that I will charge a fixed price (email me to find out) + a small % if you sell the song.

I'll aim to beat the cheapest quote but bear in mind it must also be reasonable :)

I emphazise on catchy hooks and hard hittin lyrics (depending on the type of instrumental/moods etc.)
I'd normally go full out to write the best song as possible for every song I write.

You can contact me on my email address if you are interested:
abnengreat@gmail.com

Good luck with the financial situation bro, if you want me to hook you up with a website and maybe a google ad, I can do it for free if you give me a month or two... Busy in college myself. Hit me up, e-mails in my signature.

P.S. No catches, I just wanna help a brother out.

Last edited:
I would really want to work with an artist!!!!!!

I would be interested in hearing some of your work - I'm looking for a songwriter to work with one of my artists. Do you have a myspace/bandcamp/soundcloud page? If not, please email me something to flipsideproductions @ gmail dot com

Back