a song a day keeps the doctor away

ThorAngelicwoe

Thor Angelicwoe
I write a little bit at least just about everyday. I use it as a tool to vent and be creative in a close minded world. I'm starting to develope a small fan base but I need more support before i can think of making it anywhere with my music.
Ive been making all the beats, playing guitar, rapping, and singing. Been working alone so far and it's incredibly frustrating. Feedback or just if you listen would mean amazing things to me. Please visit my soundcloud at soundcloud.com/Andrew-Thomas-Angelico and follow me, i always follow back and check it multiple times daily. Thanks to whoever read this.

-Thor

Im liking your stuff man. Maybe we should cola. Check me out at DavidKemmererMusic on Youtube and let me know how it is.

song a day is a good concept. when i met skrillex years ago before he blew up, he told me to start a new track every week. and try and finish it. i adjusted that this year to a new track every week, and release 2 free tracks per month. 26 free tracks by the end of the year and 52 tracks started or done in a year. thats a successful year or at least progression if i ever saw one. just leads to learning so much about your daw, trying new things and getting a faster workflow

Brother voice is too low. And what styles u can do?

I rap and sing. Play some guitar, and keyboard. And make all my own beats. I can play some classical some blues some rock, but most stick to hip hop. Im working on getting better quality recordings lol

song a day is a good concept. when i met skrillex years ago before he blew up, he told me to start a new track every week. and try and finish it. i adjusted that this year to a new track every week, and release 2 free tracks per month. 26 free tracks by the end of the year and 52 tracks started or done in a year. thats a successful year or at least progression if i ever saw one. just leads to learning so much about your daw, trying new things and getting a faster workflow
That's awesome, glad to know I'm not the only one who has a formula to the madness

Practice everyday, yes! :D Like anything, normal practice is required. The Eagles woke up and practiced a new verse 20 times before breakfast...or at least some of them did lol. Good stuff. :)

P.S. Your melodic work is really good! I love the atmosphere. The drums can use a little work. I can help ya there if ya want. :)

Back