Rhyming Quacksadoodleday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhythmgj

Character in Spades...
Quacksadoodleday, Max, a poodle may, taxes Lou will pay, Jack's a tool today; racks of mutton, hey!!!! Quacksadoodleday...

All pay obeisance to my unmatched and unmitigated brilliance today...Quacksadoodleday...

GJ

saxes, toodle ay

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

saxes do the day

Nice one, BC!

Now, try using it in a Haiku; thusly:

Quacksadoodleday,
A rhyme for this one is hard,
It might take all day

More obeisances due, as my Haiku also rhymed!!

GJ

Quacksadoodleday, Max, a poodle may, taxes Lou will pay, Jack's a tool today; racks of mutton, hey!!!! Quacksadoodleday...

All pay obeisance to my unmatched and unmitigated brilliance today...Quacksadoodleday...

GJ

lmao.

First one doesn't make sense, is jack your name?, poor rhyming effort. I rate this 1/10. Send me some of you rapping i'll hop on the track and rip you to shreds.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

That or you can go back to the home old man.

Just so you don't smart ass me back with oh you didn't do it either.

Quacksadoodleday
You acting rottweiler buddy but keep running back
Caus your soft and fluffy and im celebrating smack a poodle day jack

Last edited:
Baby boy, you have no idea what you'd be getting into.

The point was to "lmao." Objective achieved.

Feeling a bit sensitive, are you?

Thanks for bringing negativity to the thread...

GJ

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Def an Old Man, Just like John Wayne,
Not too old to whoop dat @33, make you cry, sit in your own stain,
You think you can rhyme, but your vocab is lame,
Talk about fluffy, I wonder who's to blame-- for that name,
Junior, I'll kick that can down the lane, you'll run back to Stanley so fast, it's a shame
"I'm The Man, 50 Grand" is your game, tired and weak, must be on that cocaine

No other explanation for you; Sally-Jane, you think you're a battle rapper, but you're sounding insane
Membrane full of yourself, "panty kiss" hoody shell; bravado? Already know you're too swell, not gonna fly
You'll die up in your cell, the prison you put yourself in when you tell somebody "Let's Go!" who you don't know too well...

Quit while you're behind, son, I'm not even a rapper!

GJ

"all of the words that rhyme with sperm based on hip-hop rhyming dictionary I bought a few years ago"

I

just

want to confirm
that sperm is the germ
that comes from my worm
but it only happens when you make squirm

let

me

reaffirm,

that when my worm is firm,
that sperm is the germ,
it comes from my worm,
but it only happens when make squirm

I was playing when rhyming antidisenstablishmentarianism, of course half the rhymes are going to be lame you fool and that was the fun of it, laughing at each others attempts.

I know you're an oldie troll-ie but i love writing so here we go again.

Def an Old Man, Just like John Wayne,
Not too old to whoop dat @33, make you cry, sit in your own stain,
You think you can rhyme, but your vocab is lame,
Talk about fluffy, I wonder who's to blame-- for that name,
Junior, I'll kick that can down the lane, you'll run back to Stanley so fast, it's a shame
"I'm The Man, 50 Grand" is your game, tired and weak, must be on that cocaine

One syllable? Poor rhyme schemes so,
not feeling you, your mind seems slow,
is it ceribral palsy? kiss it you senile baldy,
see i'm evil kenival carving your renals, laughing coldly,

haha.

Oh my little weed-head, you racked your tiny little grey matter all night long over your miniscule rap, didn't you? Pobrecito...

News for you-- I was always playing. Still am; there's no other way to deal with something like you. You started the aggressive stuff (twice now). On the other hand, you should know that even among the "super-cool tough guy rapper set," it's considered very un-cool to malign people with disabilities, so your lame-brained attempt to insult me actually does insult someone (just not me)-- If I had a child with CP, I'd have already been on a plane headed over to bust that head one-time, so lucky you. Just letting you know that others might not be so understanding...

So anyway, here you go-- If you're going to unleash another "devastating attack," try not to make it so weak next time, yo:

You think you got street cred, it’s all in your head, silly Boy, best put yourself back to bed
You’re not a young lion, more like a kitten, give it up son, don’t you know you’re from Britain?
Experience, that’s what you need, until you get some you’re really deceived
Self-deceived that you think you’re too hip for the room, critical mass in your ego-- full bloom
Better get yourself back on the farm Young McDonald, stay in school so you don’t have to sell fries for
Ronald
Your name is not Vai, but you’ll still get a spanking
Maybe you like it; like Roger, I’m Ranking…
Sesame Street, Mr. Noodle, that’s where you belong, you think that you’re tough
but you’re wrong, just dead wrong; like Ernie and Elmo, you just aren’t that strong,
and your rhymes are weak while I spin like King Kong
You think you rock the pen and the mike like a vandal, but you’re actually the chump
that Ice waxed like a candle, you don’t have a clue, like that chick in the movie
Better quit before I throw you in the pot, just like stew meat
Like a drill sergeant, I smoke and tan that hide just like leather, while your comeback rhymes are as light
as a feather
Your words fall flat, like a lead balloon; your idea of rhyming—“Cow jumped over the Moon.”
Now, you can count the syllables, and act all "he's corny," but since you started to rap,
You've done nothing but bore me
Take your two hands and cover that hole I just put in ya, lil' mini-faux gangsta jr. porcelain ninja...

Goodbye, junior, I kind of like it around here, and I don't want to get banned. So go ahead, come back with your weakness; I'm
through with you. But you'll know in your little brain that you were toasted good (as will anyone else reading this).
And, since I won't reply again, just to leave you with a little something, here's a bonus haiku (look it up, professor),
just for you...

Haiku for Olie

Soft, simple, not hard
Thinks he knows something, oh no
Olie, you can’t win

GJ

Oh my little weed-head, you racked your tiny little grey matter all night long over your miniscule rap, didn't you? Pobrecito...

News for you-- I was always playing. Still am; there's no other way to deal with something like you. You started the aggressive stuff (twice now). On the other hand, you should know that even among the "super-cool tough guy rapper set," it's considered very un-cool to malign people with disabilities, so your lame-brained attempt to insult me actually does insult someone (just not me)-- If I had a child with CP, I'd have already been on a plane headed over to bust that head one-time, so lucky you. Just letting you know that others might not be so understanding...

So anyway, here you go-- If you're going to unleash another "devastating attack," try not to make it so weak next time, yo:

You think you got street cred, it’s all in your head, silly Boy, best put yourself back to bed
You’re not a young lion, more like a kitten, give it up son, don’t you know you’re from Britain?
Experience, that’s what you need, until you get some you’re really deceived
Self-deceived that you think you’re too hip for the room, critical mass in your ego-- full bloom
Better get yourself back on the farm Young McDonald, stay in school so you don’t have to sell fries for
Ronald
Your name is not Vai, but you’ll still get a spanking
Maybe you like it; like Roger, I’m Ranking…
Sesame Street, Mr. Noodle, that’s where you belong, you think that you’re tough
but you’re wrong, just dead wrong; like Ernie and Elmo, you just aren’t that strong,
and your rhymes are weak while I spin like King Kong
You think you rock the pen and the mike like a vandal, but you’re actually the chump
that Ice waxed like a candle, you don’t have a clue, like that chick in the movie
Better quit before I throw you in the pot, just like stew meat
Like a drill sergeant, I smoke and tan that hide just like leather, while your comeback rhymes are as light
as a feather
Your words fall flat, like a lead balloon; your idea of rhyming—“Cow jumped over the Moon.”
Now, you can count the syllables, and act all "he's corny," but since you started to rap,
You've done nothing but bore me
Take your two hands and cover that hole I just put in ya, lil' mini-faux gangsta jr. porcelain ninja...

Goodbye, junior, I kind of like it around here, and I don't want to get banned. So go ahead, come back with your weakness; I'm
through with you. But you'll know in your little brain that you were toasted good (as will anyone else reading this).
And, since I won't reply again, just to leave you with a little something, here's a bonus haiku (look it up, professor),
just for you...

Haiku for Olie

Soft, simple, not hard
Thinks he knows something, oh no
Olie, you can’t win

GJ

I can point out several rappers that have used disabilities in raps as insults, including one that actually used cerebral palsy, i'm not sure you actually listen to hip hop.

Yeah i know you're playing that's why i called you oldie troll-ie. Can't you see i'm playing too, or has my silly rap rubbed you that raw?

You assume i'm stupid, why exactly? because i act like i think i'm intelligent? I don't have many things to be proud of but my mind is one of the things i can say i've worked away at, to begin to craft into something great. Also it's obvious in the rhyme & delivery department i'm much more skilled than you, that's quantifiable (you might be better at something else but i have yet to see what). They don't ban you for this, that's a cheap cop out. Also i'm actually enjoying this back and fourth but if you want to stop you can.

Lyrics to come soon, work is almost over.

Last edited:
@gj: that would be wracked not racked (the w is important as it has nothing to do with putting into racks but to do with searching/exploring and falling apart)

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

both of you - settle down.

it's a game; not life.

playing "the dozens" is quite alright, but when you begin to insult for the sake of insulting someone and start acting all butt-hurt, it becomes a moderators problem to solve

Last edited:
Tell you what, Olie, if you want to draw me out of retirement and continue the game, PM me and we'll set up some ground rules. If you're all that... GJ

OMG, you are THE biggest Wus!!! You come out swinging, constantly missing, get popped squarely a few times to show you what's up, then you hide. When I try to quit, you challenge, when I'm willing to accept, you hide again...

It's easy for anyone to sit back and wait for someone else to produce, then simply critique their work. That's the above-it-all posture you've tried to maintain, and it's all I've seen you do since you got here at FP-- stir up the pot, then high-tail it out when the fire gets a little hot. I am forced to conclude, once and for all, that you have absolutely nothing of value to say, not even when it comes to dissing, which it is obvious to anyone reading your posts that you are desperate to do!!!!

Go back to the fog, boy, it's a great place to hide. I'm looking for a "block" button with your name on it.

GJ

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

PS-- @BC, I spelled (misspelled) "rack" that way on purpose. I was going to reveal the reason in my next poetic sortie, but the kid is a complete waste of time.
"Playing the Dozens?" We're not even talking 3 of a Kind...

GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back