Rate my poem?

Martinecrystal

Nobody knows, Nobody’s ever gonna understand. I never knew this would happen this was not what i planned. People tell me I’m lying I always have a plan, They say I’m stupid, I’m crazy but they’re acting just like fans. Pretend that they love me, pretend that they care, they want all my secrets, they are everywhere. They drink me like vodka and smoke me like weed and when I tell them I’m innocent they never believe. They’re trying to hurt me, trying to shoot me down. They’re trying to break me and take away my crown. I dont even care, it doesn’t affect me. You’re problems are bigger, you should just respect me. Just follow me, just do what I do. You don’t know how to live but I can teach you. Let me be, let me be who I wanna be. You can’t be yourselves because you’re scared that others will see. But I’ll never change, I am just me, try to accept it or you can just leave. My heart beats for one, the one that I love and I’m screaming it out but you don’t wanna listen up. It all makes no sense to you, You can’t undertsnad the truth. You say that you know, you say that you get it but your lies are your drugs and you don’t wanna admit it.

Respect me by Martine C

Nobody knows, Nobody’s ever gonna understand. I never knew this would happen this was not what i planned. People tell me I’m lying I always have a plan, They say I’m stupid, I’m crazy but they’re acting just like fans. Pretend that they love me, pretend that they care, they want all my secrets, they are everywhere. They drink me like vodka and smoke me like weed and when I tell them I’m innocent they never believe. They’re trying to hurt me, trying to shoot me down. They’re trying to break me and take away my crown. I dont even care, it doesn’t affect me. You’re problems are bigger, you should just respect me. Just follow me, just do what I do. You don’t know how to live but I can teach you. Let me be, let me be who I wanna be. You can’t be yourselves because you’re scared that others will see. But I’ll never change, I am just me, try to accept it or you can just leave. My heart beats for one, the one that I love and I’m screaming it out but you don’t wanna listen up. It all makes no sense to you, You can’t undertsnad the truth. You say that you know, you say that you get it but your lies are your drugs and you don’t wanna admit it.

Respect me by Martine C

Deep....Great work, on a scale of 1 to 10 i rate 10! keep it up :cool:

https://soundcloud.com/sol-ra

- Sol-Ra

I feel like this would be cool if it was recorded as the intro or outro of an album/mixtape/ep.

Not bad. I can almost feel it. A good poem always comes from the heart and soul and has the power to effect the hearts and souls of those who read it. Never underestimate the power of words. Keep it up, and don't be afraid to read into some of the tricks that make creative literature a true art form. Knowledge is power my friend ;)

Back