Rasta Tech And Sciences

E

EmCee EL

HAHHAHAHHAHHA.....scared that "new jacks" are better that you "OGs"...hahhahahhaahha

jelousy is a *****.......like ya momz

rasta since you smoke alot of it you sure do talk alot of it too......but yet........rhymes?????....do you have any???

and that **** science.......hahhahha....i rapped better than u in grade 2............"pissy project mattresses"......and how would u know about those eh?ya moms still got the vaginal infection.......

you want war?...you two ****s make a group audio.....and me and kwest will rape you guys.........

or are you guys strickly only internet emcees who can't flow but can only type?

we will see who has the last laugh
don't start what start something that you can't finish(let alone do!!)

Shogun of the Dark
<Subedei & Kwest>

faggots

yea......kwest just said it......get ya whole wack *** crew on that track....not typed.....and get real rappers...not ya ****in wack *** cousins friends......faggots

feal the wrath........:bat:

Hahahaha you got to laugh...

Your'e confidence is extremely amusing, so much so it actually verges on insane. I aint even gonna rise man , it will all be blazed in the battle, you step to any of us we all deal wiv ya!

hahahahahahahahahaha sh*t man , hahahahahahaha this is gonna be so cool.

I been waiting for Kunts like you for time.....

better ask mummy to take the under 18 bar off your internet first ....you're gonna be educated.l:D :D :D

either they're very young, or very pathetic. I'm so glad the word 'twat' doesn't get censored on this board, because it's the best word to describe these two.

it's all good because Katz will be exposed very soon....theres no beats on the net so ya words have to be stronger than Andre the giant...i ain't gonna boost myself at all....my words will speak for me shortly.

one.

Overconfident

Y`all bytches are ghostwriters for Young Mc-Suffering from delusions of grandeur challenging me-While you were dry-humping your best friends sister-I was composing underground classics making the streets blister-As for your moms,I fisted her,without even K Y-She`s a semen freak so I nutted right between her eyes-My moms is deceased,you did`nt know, so I`ll let it slide.Let`s leave mothers alone,show some self-pride-Back to y`all homo thugs,you finally saved enough for your first plastic mic-You blurt out senseless trash,devoid of life-My wavelengths are felt as far as Mandagascar-I possess numerous flows for "molten keys" and this present war-Y`all niggas talk sh!t and you know you`re curry tinted-Urine stained underwear running from what I invented-Demented you must be for rousing the God-I`ll flip like some mad librarian pulling your card-I`ll reveal your countless same sex flings-Your fetish with sex toys or your naughty little tongue ring-So reconsider your foolish,infantile behavior-I`m trying to be merciful,next time I`ll simply slay ya`-

peace

Stunning! The illest, dopest, most decisive destruction of an emcee I've seen in aminute! Lets do it again....

One ATLien

Runnin' Hoes outa town....

U ho's have flashes of brilliance, i have continued lyrical resilience/
U write gibberish and gabage that in the end-don't make sense/
On my list of things to do-u marked "alredy done"/i only sh!t in ya direction cuz it's so much fun/
I am a paragon of power, i let u shine up my new shoes/u might screw up ya face, but still u never refuse/
U like to lose, obviously, so u called me out/U have no business trying to flex within this first-tier bout/
I take u through some gruesome scenes, like dali-salvador/with my blade at ya neck-u beg "please,'T, no more!"/
U penitentiary whore, u unbelievable bore, I come in giving u ho's ya next negative score/
U defeated before you even open ya mouth, since when do Canadian ho's rep the Dirty South?/what's that about?/
Ain't u figured out, your completely outmatched?/Stand in line, I throw a curve/don't even try to catch/on it's my
song and when u came in wrong/i saw ya pussies hangin' out/as sci removed ya thongs-i see ya other mouth/a set of
feminie lips/u let too many jump in and take a penile kiss/
U cats belong to a race of displaced, migrant ho-cees/Cultivating stupid lines-u need to get off ya knees/
Get a job that won't have u slobbin' dick for cash/Rap hoes always feel the RT backlash/
U outclassed, mismatched, completely detached trick-*** losers.

One ATLien

when ya go into war you should always guard ya grill...otherwise you will get knocked the fuk out!!!!!.....and that is a classic case of what just happened.....HA!:D

one.

AMAZING!

"My wavelengths are felt as far as Mandagascar".....very complex and diverse......****ers...........and rasta tech needs to stick to trin to be a black guy insted of rhyming...............this board is consisted of the wacked rhymers in the planet and people who have no clue what hip hop is about.......i bet hip hop started for you guys when Puffy remade the Message.......and Trouble.......if you want i'll shove my dick in your ho ***......if its your beg.........u need to loosin your extensions cause its gettin to your head................its war.....
C.S.C vs The Whole Board

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn

Y`all niggas are starting to bore me.I`ll return my attention to something more meaningful,like posting more dope sh!t that pubescent cat`s like y`all will hate on.Find some vision,read more material other than the Source and smut mags.There`s more to a battle rhyme than simple bullsh!t punchlines.You pussies lack depth,that`s why you will never defeat me at this.I`ve been writing since 88` so I`m light years ahead of the crap you conjure up.Please post something substancial,and perhaps I`ll give you some love.Other than that, consider yourself snubbed.

Back