Queen B is back...SOON!!

Trouble

Queen Beeyatch is back...SOON!!

boys boys boys.....sheeet i have missed ya !!! been cracking on with my knew job (and knew man hehehe) but I havnt forgot ya so U BEST NOT HAVE FORGOTTEN ME!! I will have a pc soon i promise!! i know i keep saying it but its true..i got to move house first then ill be on !! whats down with MK then?? I seem to remember I need to take out science and rasta!!!! hehehe!! naa serious boys my life has been definately lacking since i aint been rubbing shoulders with my prolific cats....I hope no other lass has been trying to take my place !! theres just too much i have missed that i cant read at the mo but as i said i will be back and WITH A VENGENCE!! So keep my seat warm cos the doctor be coming hard real soon.

love you boys and u know who you are..

flare....your fingers broke?? dial my number you dawg!!

peace :D :D

hurry upz

yo Trouble, u gotta spice some sh.t up in here, hurry up!
we're drying up around here. cmon girl! :):D :D

Whatup BabyGirl?

Good to hear you again. Ain't nobody dyin' round here, either. The usual suspects with the typical squabbles, rants, and you know me--still givin' a phuck, still droppin' a kind or unkind word when the spirit moves me.

welcome back, T.-RT

I know how that sh-t is..Life can be a b-tch sometimes....

Anywayz, welcome back sista..as RT said, ain' no-one die'in around here..man.

All hail the queen.

Queen!!....your King awaits!!!

i've been missing you x 10 girl ( and you know this)....like the others said...the usual suspects have been holding it down in your absence.
we ain't dying..just been chillin....ready to take out sons who wanna test...(ya know how we do)

p.s

fingers ain't bruk lover, been kinda hectic in my life...but i'm bout to do this...ya know that summer is coming up heheheh....i'm bout to "ring that bell"..like that old skool track...haha.

been missing u too lover!! New relationship n all dat been making me slack in the pen department. I realised I aint been writing and felt somewhat lost...but im planning on coming on strong as soon as I can get on regular and ting.

Will be sh*t and a hot to hook up with you in the summer, I'll have new yard then with the boyf (shock horror) so we will have to meet up *away from suspicious minds * ya get me?
Ill show ya round.

we really should all arrange a fp meet with the regulars when all is in the country. That would be mad..and being the only girl ID FOOKIN LOVE IT!!!

oh by the way my friggin fone is broke anyway..ill let you know when im on again.

peace out

Doc T!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FP meet...? Maaaaaaaad....would be crazy. Toucan Club,cardiff,Thrusday coming ....BE THERE!....haha:D

Fp meet would be off the hook!!!!

i know you know where i''m coming from girl:D ....i've been trying to finish tape wiv my boyz and that...but work is trying to upset my plans....(get thee behind me demons)

tell me bout that cardiff ting Don....need a review

P.s

ya know that Busta & de la was in brum yestaday and i was working nites:mad: ..screwing!!!!!

Back