Open challange to batlle with anyone ill enough to bring it....

CyciumX

babbl'in suckah fooz
....I'm gonna take this board to a new level....if you got skillz....SHOW THEM....since this is a board we can't really battle, just post ill s**t you spit and I'll do the same....just keep in mind....its all game

rhyming on boards is wack

Go "keystyle" somewhere else, punk. Pic up a mic a be a real emcee

:eek: ohhhhh lookie lookie... all bow down to the "real emcee".... solo, what is a "real emcee"? and as a matter of fact .... what is "real hip hop"? :confused:

damn....

....y'all got some serious attitude problems....s**t its not like im front'in saying im the greatest ever lived or will live or something, I just enjoy hearing/reading what flows out of people minds....I guess none of you ever heard of freeverse poetry....s**t....there is a thread about whats destroys hip-hop....the answer is you guys

Hey Cycium X,

I'll fu ck your sister and I'll Fu ck your Cat, but i won't Fu ck you mom cause the bitch is to fat.........YEA!!!!!!

ha ha ha....

....nice quick beatdown Ckerr....ha ha ha

P.S....to the first two people that replied....damn talk about seeing s**t that wasn't there....besides the fact I didn't say anything about my skill, I sho' as hell didn't nothing about being an mc....ha ha ha learn to read IN context with words that are there....it might change your life

F'n moron

You cant tell me you were talking about "poetry" battling because "poets" dont battle, emcees are really the only form of poets that battle. And I never said anything about your skill either I just said that rhyming on boards is wack for many reasons. Also, for the a-hole that said "lets all bow down to the real emcee" who said I was an emcee? I am(and would eat any internet emcee in a real live situation) but talk about jumping to conclusions. If you need to ask what a real emcee is then I think you might need to stop listening to Trick Daddy and pick up a KRS-One record and educate yourself a little.

Peace

look man....

....would you or most people cared if I had said "let put some freeverse poetry in thie thread", hell no....sayin battle was to intice you and anyone else to read what it was and proof is when I said we can't really battle so just post "some ill s**t"....which is eXcatly what i wanted....yeah I can't tell how well someone flows and watnot from a board, but I can dissect their symbolism, syllables and all the elements and educate myself....als....next post....

hmmm....

solomon said:
You cant tell me you were talking about "poetry" battling because "poets" dont battle, emcees are really the only form of poets that battle....
....you self conflicting hypocritical....do you really know what you are saying or are you just saying anything to try and "win" at a game no on but you are playing?

I didnt know i was playing a game and apparently you are playing too.

Listen kiddie let me break it down for you in simple terms.

MOST POETS DONT BATTLE

Notice the "MOST"(and I know I didnt specify that but I didnt think u you were this simple)

EMCEES ARE REALLY THE ONLY TYPE OF POETS WHO BATTLE

If you want to dispute that fact well then I dont know what else to say

yes....

....yelling will make you sound like you have substance....good job....bottom line, you attack me, but to only stress your own belief that posting rhymes is wack....thats the weakest thing i've ever heard

well rhyming on boards and chat rooms is the weakest thing I've ever heard (or I should say not heard)

well....

....i can't change your opinion, but i have to say thats whats so good about the 'net....like being back in the crib and chillen spitting stuff with good friends, trying to self evolve....i see no difference here....but whatever

Props for trying to do something that actually is constructive.

Unfortunately, most people here let the dumb bullsh_t get in the way of the music. I.E. - look at a few of the posts here.

Sadly enough Future Producers is full of hopeful "wanna-be's" and not enough go getters.

I'd participate but I'm at the hospital waiting for my son to be born.

Just dont be suprised that a few ignorant ma'f_cka's will come in here and f_ck up your good intentions.

Back