Molten Keyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

flareward

check it!!!!

as i read al this ****...it comes to light that there is alot of talent up in 'ere,
what i was thinking to do in the new year is have a bit of competiton...friendly or otherwise???...to see who will be crowed "Molten Keyz" champ....it will be a on-going thing so ya wouldn't be able to keep ya crown for no longer than a month.

if enuff names wanna do this then i will speak to Mano so he can draw names to see who battles who.

you will who you are pitched aganist and then you will send ya verses to a neutral sources addy who will then post them up and it's up for us to vote who comes harder.
This will be a knock-out comp...you lose ya out...and the winner moves on to the next battle.
No voting option will be created....you will vote by reply to the post....so ya'll can't cheat...one vote each.

also.....ALL REPUTATIONS/PAST BEEFS are killed....everyone starts equal....judge the verse as you see it...not on who posted it.

what ya think?????.....or are ya'll skirt-wearing motherfukas...(trouble not included)

out

:D

Bump

Yo ...don't sleep on this...pull up ya skirts kids:D

out

oh hells yea

good goen flare, thats some tight shi i say go for it man.

I vote YES

bad *** idea babe, Im up for that, skillz usually fire up when battling. I dont like loosing boyz, but losing to you lot can only compliment !!! I just hope I aint coming up against my boyz cos it could get ugly!!! Bring it on ...im there!! :D :eek:

Could be good, tho could cause alot of tension here .
Bare in mind, Mano takes ALOT of persuasion. Took me like 3-4 days for me to get him to open up 'Lyricism' as its own section. Tho' if its got enough backing, it could happen..should be good.

Bring what ya got ..haha

Peace

replies at last!!!!!:D

i need a few more names 1st....of it will be over b4 it starts.....comp is good.....like i said...if ya get kicked out...ya get kicked out....just have to get over it...and come back better next time.......wait till a few more names come in and then it's onnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

out:)

FYI

I'm in it to win it. Die sucka emcees!
U may be dazzled by competition, but I realize it's a western construct conceived to hold me (and those like me) back. I will do this just so I can have a soapbox., I rep QUALITY.....let the gamez begin.

One Love
One ATLien

Round 2 DJI!

Let's see if fate puts us at each other's throat again!
Glad u r back!

One Love = Music!
One ATLien:)

Sign me up in this... Kwest Chun reppin Breath CONtrol with my boy Cypha...

Trouble don't like losin? Am I right? Then don't battle me....:D

When's it start?

mwahahahhaaa

U r confident kid. T has skills,no doubt, and I aint seen anything from you yet....so stop boasting and show wot u got....

yeah and check my **** from page 45 onwards, dont front me cos I can be a bigger beeyatch than you can , must be the feminine edge ...seen!! :mad:

hey yo Kwest .....

Im a lyricist with a mind to twist - exquisit licks to arrange quantize and submit -
and who dis sh*t be ? trying to step to me ?
elligitimate illiterates - are idiots seen ? -
How many posts you made? How many throats you slayed ? How many vexed text contributions have you seen me blaze? Your retributions made - your executions pathed - I am prefuse in my abuse I'll leave you bruised for dayz - I am crazed when you offer me a head on combat - you think you got a platform?- sh*t fool - just bombed that ! go do a search for dondatt, then bring it on and react - you'll retract in your response and wonder who you beefed at -cos I am deep - FACT- I got technique PHAT - I hold my own like al capone , I got my clique Tw*T, so regergitate and infultrate an understanding, you p*ss me off then verbally I'll be commanding - expanding my horizon while surprising your'e quest - Kwest - I 'll be the noose thats gonna phucking break your neck!!

chew on that then

to the typical b!tches out there....

i'm dissillusioned by the rhymes nerds are puttin' down; they can never with these words don an emcee crown;
I frown upon losahs, ya average typical *****; ya like an incessant, problematic, pubic itch; I stitch phrases together while u play with fables; I rock mics around town cuz- I'm willing and able; I multi-task on ya ***, demote you on ya own thread; you are starving for quality; so get it into ya head: U cannot challenge that which u barely understand; u are the Picollo marching in a b-team band; i'm a trumpet/brass player- i blow ya eardrums out; and when i flow quietly; u might as well get out; it's just to deft; and u r left; with that dumb look on your face-r u bereft?; it is reflected in ya rhymes that take up too much space; u outa pace; flowin' off the beat; with no message to deliver; u quiverin' in ya seat; i'm repleat; i introduce u to words u do not know; i'm gonna take ya *** out; make u my FP Ho; u boring, pedestrian, trick a$$ typical b!tches

One Love
One ATLien
:D :monkey: :D

Back