locked up

CrAcKa-JaCk

my boy just got locked up, and I had to write a lil song to try to convey the message, it's not the most intricate work ever created, but it gets the point across...::

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=93159

-Miracle Beat

SOme bullsh*t, so muthaf*ckin bullsh*t, some bullsh*t

My boys locked up, got em in the pen,
So Imma take the frustration out on this pad n this pen,
Ignorant men, stick my friends up and put em up in cuffs,
So now I'm standin here screamin "Yall f*cked up",
This sh*t is bunk, whod thunk my boy would get trapped,
My boys walk the straightest, most narrowest path,
Now feel the wrath the Aftermath of our rage thas caged,
We outside the lines screamin FREE BIG DAVE!

Free Big Dave, got him on some wrong sh*t,
Yall pigs suck a dick, on some bullsh*t,
This sh*t is twisted get the kid out of the kit kit,
Kat kat trapped inside, we gonna break him out fast.

Big dave treated like a slave forced to go on the inside,
Why you guys hafta come take one of our guys,
Why oh why, I can't lie I think it's crazy,
You f*ckin wit Da Block now, cuz you f*cked wit Big Davey,
And maybe, this shady sh*t was inevitable but still,
How you gon' take on of my boys against his own will?
And yet and still, let him out or feel the rage,
We outside the buildin' screamin FREE BIG DAVE!

Hook:

Big Dave we comin dont you worry bout a thing,
You gon shine like the diamond on a 24 carat ring,
And the thing is you in the Bing but we still doin our thing,
Da Block still on top until you return from your leave,
And believe me we gon be easy you be greasy in there,
Cuz they all aint gonna f*ck wit a n*gga that dont care,
Just hang in there, we here and we aint goin nowhere Dave,
We in the f*ckin cells now screamin FREE BIG DAVE!!

Hook

Hook parts and FREE BIG DAVE a few times.

Last edited:
Hey man, may God be with all yall...maybe you should edit that and take it to ya local radio station, maybe put it on one of thoes portable stereos and play it outside the jail (is he in jail, or prison?) But its good to see artists (signed or unsigned) use music to vent out their frustration and emotions instead of doing something they might regret. And also, to help, this may sound stupid to you, but it might help:
when I was (and probably still am) going through a spiritual crisis, I found it hard to talk to God, but easier to write to him, cuz 4 wutever reason, i write faster than i can speak, (guess cuz it's easy to 4get wut you wanna say) anyway u could try that as well as rhyming, and when ur done, find a quiet room and read it to Him(God). I hope this helps. Keep ya head up.

ye, i dont know the specifics of it yet, happened this afternoon, but I know he aint wit us at the moment, so I'm pissed... I meditated today, I guess thas kinda like praying, in a way, but I couldnt seem to find the right spot, so I wrote that, I mean, its not the greatest song ever, but its meant to be that way, soulful, and basic, its a common message, i wanna record it, bump it outside whereever he at, that would be great.

Thanks for the support, I understand where ya comin from on all that, and it is a real good bit of advice, keepin tha head up is the best thing to do right now, that way i dont run into stuff... tee hee hee

man thats horrible. i kno exactly wat you feel. my buddy jimmy got thrown in jail for like 2 years. he has like a year to go, but it still sux. an i cant go visit him cuz i aint a blood relative an im a minor. jail blows. great song tho

Back