Kwest Chun v.s. Mattu... (sorry bout the wait)

kwest chun

Who's this queer acting/ I come out of nowhere blasting to declare you shouldn't be rapping/
cause you're style is Marshall Mathers with his clothes scattered: Em-Bare-Assing/
step back or get a head crack/ I'm to ill for notation so ready your quotations/
because I'm so sick I don't got the claps, it's a "standing ovation"/
witness how this nut rushed/ into this battle like an unreleased album, waiting to get "cut"/
but even if mattu's was hydro it couldn't leave me "buzzed"/
my style's agressive felatio, left your head f*cked/
I could smoke you in three tokes/ "crop" your head like where leaf grows/ while you thinkin your intriquit masturbation style means you dope with "key strokes"/
this cat's gonna say this is pre-written/ but who's he sh*ttin?/
me spittin exposes him as more pussy than a room of lesbian gynocologists moonlighting as biologists doin experiments on three kittens/

That's it for now....

Last edited:
aaaah, finally... I ain't gonna say anything about pre-writing, but if you did - well, too bad, son...

Chow-chow, you comin' on dumb and dumber like Jeff Daniels/
I step in grinding your inferior verses down to granules/
small pebbles of bullsh*t from a small pebble of a man/
microscopic like a single grain of sand in Afghanistan/
I'm almost offended to have to reply to this fool/
with intellect only rivaled by a garden tool/
rode the short bus to school?/sh!t, it gets worse/
kid's so stupid he needs instructions to converse/
major proof that evolution can go in reverse/
IQ so low the reading's off the chart in the wrong direction/
working worse than a modem with a broken connection/
broken record, same thing over and over and nuthin to say/
this gotta be how Bill Murray felt in "Groundhog Day"/

you stalling like you lost ya steez/
keep falling like Alicia Keys/
rhymes apalling like STDs/
cut ya by the balls, now I'm breakin' ya knees

I cut suckaz short way ahead of your time/
back when ya were just a glimpse in the mailman's eye/
back when you were born as the first living miscarriage/
when your mum shat out the fetus headfirst and nearly perished/
I pack a 9 between my teeth and make ya sucka eat the cum/
penetrate your forehead with a bullet fired from my tongue/
Got a Kwest Chun mark weighing in at a tonne/
why dontcha change ya screen name to Chop Suei or Kow Dung?/
50 pound poseur, '83 stillborn prankster/
run around the 'net tryin' hard to be a gangsta/
grabbing the crotch, portraying himself as a playa/
the RuPaul of lyricism, nah hell - even gayer/

revel in flesh, an extravaganza of gayness/
Kwest: "hand me a fiver and I'll sell you my anus"/
cheaper than a past expiry date Big Mac/
a Pillowbite McFudgepack/
a§§ so slack you could almost drive a ferry in/
hoes around town fronting as ****leberry Finn/
$5 man hoe, superslut in the Class of '83/
I know all this, cuz ya boyfriend just faxed me your CV:
the fudge packer, the a§§ attacker Chun/
the pound-me-in-the-a§§-with-a-fire-cracker Chun/
the sucking-more-d!cks-than-Elton-John Chun/
the stick-his-butt-in-the-air-and-bring-it-on Chun/
the take-out-ya-d!ck-and-slap-me-some Chun/
the second-best-in-a-game-of-one Chun/
the forgot-to-pay-his-brain-bill-so-it-shut-down Chun/
the wipes-his-sore-a§§-and-finds-a-condom Chun.

out.

Funny how cats here write ****in novels and get served by **** that's half their verses... really says alot about y'all cats.

Peeps are gonna come in this like "Yo! Mattu spit a song on his *** while he spit half of what Mattu did!"

but I hope y'all ain't as ignorant as I have come to think...

P1

Last edited by a moderator:
what's your problem, man? if he writes 8 lines and I write 32, who cares? there are no rules, you just write what you feel like. I was inspired, but OK - if it sets your mind at ease I will limit myself to the exact amount of lines other cats write. Or was it too hard for you to read?

And, to be honest EL, I don't think YOU should be picking on others for being ignorant - what you wrote about ske[t]ch is hardly what I would call open minded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH PLEASE please please mattu , stop , hahahahaha that was friggin superb!! hahahahaha !! taken phucking out wiv a BANG!!
There were too many lines in that to quote as phat cos everytime i try to remember a line another one would come!!!

Kwest Chun ...sh*t man , you must be laughing your nuts off to yourself thinking that your wack a$$ sh*t that dont even rhyme can contend with the likes of that!
MATTU , you get the standing ovasion!!

oh yeah and kwest, cant you battle trouble?? or are you just gonna pretend you didnt read it?? I guess we all dealt wiv ya !!

And Em Cee EL you p*iss me off more than you li'l faggot bum chum does, I gave props to him when he first came here, granted I was abit drunk and read it in a pub but y'all then start giving it the dark one with your attitude. The sh*t you first posted was just rudeness for effect when all you proved was a lack of intellect.

You came in fronting you'll go out crawling... you could have learnt sumin, now you just vexxed us.

right im off to the pub, again mattu, that made the wait SO worth it!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, I might print that and frame it!! :D

Hell 2 the YES!

Ya flows was on point, mattu. These kids are getting free lessons....some have to learn the hard way...

one love - music
one atlien
:D :monkey: :D

Aiight...

I was hoping this board would have some talent or at least some common sense.. but if that's what y'all call a lesson, I might as well pick up Dr. Seuss and get my PhD.

"oh yeah and kwest, cant you battle trouble?? or are you just gonna pretend you didnt read it?? I guess we all dealt wiv ya !! "

- *****, if I saw what you're talking about you know you'd already have a ****in verse.. and don't act like you're serving me cause anybody with half a mind knows that my one verse split your two...

Kwest's verse was nice but Mattu killed it!!!!...simple....no-one said ya had to keep it short..(this ain't Molten Keyz)....in battles there are no rules so if you get caught off guard.....don't be a Bit-h!!!....just come back again.....but like i said...mattu killed it!!!...props:D

yeah, quit b!tching, Kwest - just come back and have another go. I dunno if I may be able to post more before the weekend, but if your sh!t's tight enough I may try to get back sooner.

Kwest got crushed

and mc EL its funny how you make a comment like you know **** about rhymes... for christ sake you quote Phife.... ingnorant fool....

kwest chun said:
Aiight...

- *****, if I saw what you're talking about you know you'd already have a ****in verse.. and don't act like you're serving me cause anybody with half a mind knows that my one verse split your two...

WAKE UP YOU PHUCKING FREAK. Ok Ill let you think that so your dilluded tiny little mind sticks around and gets served.

My verse pissed all over yours from a great phucking height, you just read it while your d*ick was in your hand listening to P diddy and I hit you a too little close to home. Penis.

Swopes said:
the penis mightier than the sword.

LOL not if it the size of a peanut. :D

"my penis is the size of a peanut , have you seen it? phuck no u aint seen it , its the size of a peanut."

so simple but very amusing.

Back