Ive never shared my lyrics I am insecure, but here goes nothing:

yusatiko

Hi. So I was able to get some beats from my favorite producer and I made a track it hasnt been mixed yet but here are the lyrics:

Black Magic
If you’re done with memake it quicklyTell me, will you never cry a all?Tell me, what am I worth at all? I’ll never understand it no,this feels so differentKick me! I’m seeing double nowSo I want you twice now! I’m feeling mystical…Or something spiritual…Whip Me! I’m Feeling Powerful..You’re something special.I’m seeing tripple now, I want you three times now.This isn’t difficultI feel incredibleTell me if i’m on Black MagicI can´t tell if its Black MagicHit Me!Is this a Miracle or Black MagicAm I a Miracle?Take Me, think I will explodeSo Fuck me!I’m the King of Rock N Roll So Love Me! Down In Mexico Ridin´On something Beautiful

the link is:

Black Magic (DEMO) by Yu$atiKo | Yu$ati Ko | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hi. So I was able to get some beats from my favorite producer and I made a track it hasnt been mixed yet but here are the lyrics:

Black Magic
If you’re done with memake it quicklyTell me, will you never cry a all?Tell me, what am I worth at all? I’ll never understand it no,this feels so differentKick me! I’m seeing double nowSo I want you twice now! I’m feeling mystical…Or something spiritual…Whip Me! I’m Feeling Powerful..You’re something special.I’m seeing tripple now, I want you three times now.This isn’t difficultI feel incredibleTell me if i’m on Black MagicI can´t tell if its Black MagicHit Me!Is this a Miracle or Black MagicAm I a Miracle?Take Me, think I will explodeSo Fuck me!I’m the King of Rock N Roll So Love Me! Down In Mexico Ridin´On something Beautiful

the link is:

Black Magic (DEMO) by Yu$atiKo | Yu$ati Ko | Free Listening on SoundCloud

You shouldn't ever worry about what anyone thinks about how you feel, it's how you feel how you're feeling, it ain't about getting money and being famous it's more than that. There's beauty in writing. Be yourself , be honest, have some integrity , I rarely ever write to a beat. I just write then go from there

I don't know if this is what you wantes but I like the way you sound confusing about your importance in this person's life. However, you are not afraid of asking for another love time.
In conclusion, I just like it!

Back