Its So Much Talent, Let's Cyper

LAW_1988

I'M AN MC, MY MIND SHINES WITH BRIGHT THOUGHTS/ CUZ IF HIP-HOP AIN'T DEAD ITS ON LIFE SUPPORT/ BOUT' TA FLATINE ITS CRITICAL/ CUZ CATS RHYMES ARE PITIFUL/ MY LYRICS ARE ORIGINAL/ WIT' PUNCHLINES THATS HITTIN' YOU/ LEAVIN' YA PAD BLACK AND BLUE/ AND YOU AIN'T GOT BE IN MY CLASS FOR ME TO TAKE YOU BACK TO SCHOOL/ CUZ I DROP KNOWLEGE LIKE CLUMSY LIBRARIANS/ AND MAKE THE GAME FEEL GOOD, BILLY BOB AND HALLE BERRY THEM (Monster's Ball..LOL..)/ AND LIKE MY FLOW IS PRACTICIN' ABSTINENCE MY END WILL NEVER CUM (Get it, never cum)/ SO I AIN'T DONE, ITS ONLY ROUND ONE

Last edited:
Well the round's done, I'm done with this smoking gun, go figure
So if Hip Hop's dead, we all helped pulled the trigger
How? What about that ice, money and talk of shooting other niggas
Not cause' it's from the heart, just more schemes to get richer

I'll always linger, like it or not
The missionary that just won't stop
My peers on the block
saying "What you hatin' something that's so hot"

It's my voiced opinion on how these minions came into the spotlight
Grasped all the hype and now everybody thinks they rap right
But **** that's your way and I'll stick to mine
Lyrically slashing the swine till the end of time

Just some **** I did real quick

Last edited:
TO THE END TIME I SPIT RHYME THAT BEND MY MIND/ A YOUNG DUDE WIT AN OLD SKOOL FLOW PRATICALLY BENDIN' TIME/ NO BEGINNING I'M, A TEN YEAR VET/ AND IT APPEARS TO MY PEERS THAT I FEAR NOT DEATH/ FOR I WRESTLE WITH THE LIONS, AND SWIM WITH PARONA'S/ DEALIN' WIT BABY MOMMA DRAMA OR DUCKIN' BABY LAMA'S/ CUZ SHELLS FLY LIKE FLIES WHERE I RESIDE/ SO EVEN THOUGH I EXPECT IT EVERY YEAR, EVERY BIRTHDAY IS A SURPRISE/ CUZ THEY SAY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG/ AND THE HOOD EAT THE YOUNG FOR FUN...

ITS LAW BABY

LYRICALLY..........AWAKENING..........the...WORLD

Last edited:
Yeah but it's the young boastin' and holdin' the guns
A world degrated to where a father's scared of the son

Who'll be the one to rescue it all
Or maybe that one will just watch it fall
Or maybe the one will break down racial walls
And claw through the lies and the ones that take it all

It's up to us if we play ball or sit back on the bench
Watch the engine fail or grab the wrench

SG.......HASN'T......GOTTEN.....ANY.....SLEEP

OR THE JACK AND SCREW DRIVER/ BUT WE HIDDIN' IN THE WRONG DIRECTION SO SCREW THE DRIVER/ CUZ EVERY LINE IS LIKE, I'M HOTTER AND I'M FLYER/ I'M HARD AS A ROCK AND I'M FIRE/ I MEAN, DANG HOW MUCH BRAGGIN/ CAN AN MC WHO PANTS SAGGIN' PACK INTO RAPPIN/ THEY TRYIN TO HARD TO BE TO HARD/ AND THEN SAY RAPPERS LIKE DEAD PREZ ARE TO RAW/ WELL I SAY YOU CAN'T MAKE A RIGHT WIT TWO WRONGS/ AND I SAY 2-STEP AND WALK IT OUT IS THE SAME SONG/ AND I KNOW THAT WAS OFF TOPIC/ BUT SOMETIMES MY MIND JUS' DRIFT AND I CAN'T STOP IT/ LIKE A RED LIGHT/ UNTIL I GET MY HEAD RIGHT/ LIKE MAKIN' THREE LEFT-TURNS, JUST SAY I'M RIGHT..lol...

-MY MIXTAPE COMIN' SOON, "J-LAW the rapper VS J-LAW the poet"

my minds door is wide open
i'm hopein
that some rappers would quit moppin
and resserect hip hop
it dont stop
so i dont quit
cuz hearin all this finger snapping
puts me in a position of a girl wit no clit
that means i gets no pleasure
whatever
and al rocher couldn't tell me
that fads change much like the weather

Ha, I like that 2 step and walk it out line, Well I'm bout to get some sleep but before i go

I'll let all who oppose my goals know
That this flow goes where no else dared to go
Broke the mold, went free of the villainous hold
But we all still struggle unearthing earth to find that gold

So do I spit for the fame, money or brag rights?
I do brag right, but understand I describe the sights
What I see, maybe what you don't
But I guess I won't agree with what you hoped

Some hoped to keep poverty and hanass things about
I'm not about that I just spit what I speak out
I don't blame the south, or any region for that matter
But we should write what's in our hearts not what will make our pockets fatter

Thank you, thank you very much, now I will go pass out on the floor.

I can't blame these rappers thats tryna get there pockets fatter/ Cuz times is hard so is the fault really on the rapper/ Lets take a look at the real bad guy/ Got us workin' all day and still cant provide/ Back to back shifts now its bags under ya eyes/ And they tryna hide and tie up a bag of lies/ Said we all equal, well justice, wut happened to it/ Said we people but you'd think we animals by the way that they do us/ We get 500 a month/ Spend a hundred on lunch/ Spend the rest on bills/ Thats stress forreal/ So I test my skills when I step to the mic/ And bring these faggot lil' rappers to the light/ And the real bad guy ain't black or white/ The real bad guy is life...YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU LIVE IT

I'M BACK/ WITH BIG BUSINESS, LIKE I'M DOIN' MY JOB IN CAPS/ PAPER CHASIN'/ WHILE HATERS HATIN'/ CLOCKERS KEEP CLOCKIN'/ BUT TO THE REAL HIP-HOPPERS THE BLOCKERS CAN'T STOP US/ THEY CAN ONLY WATCH US, LIKE QUARTZ AND ROLLEYS/ BUT FROM A DISTANCE, CUZ MOST IS PHONEY/ WE FAR FROM HOMEYS/ DEM' HOMO'S NUTTIN' WRONG WIT GAYS/ AS LONG AS THEY STAY FAR AWAY/ CUZ I'M HOMOPHOBIC/ FEEL TRAPPED LIKE I'M CLOSTERPHOBIC/ TRAPPED IN THE TOP SPOT CUZ THE FLOWS THE DOPEST/ THE MOST POTENT, YA EARS HEAR THEY O.D./ SO I STUDY MY SPORT FROM A DISTANCE LIKE BOB COLDEEN (Sports Journalist)...

Last edited:
My heart's pumped I jumped in wit thunderous stunts / I spit ****t that takes more than a couple of months / To digest it all fully, while it echoes in your mind / I'm the hardest dude around that's made of metal when he rhymes / Breakin everything he finds, from skills to wack tracks / Kickin rhymes like white boys wit they little hacky sacks / Impervious to pain, wit combustible rhymes / I be burstin up in flames while submerged in your mind / Like a surgeon in your brain, I'm all up in your thoughts / Shatter alla your teeth so it's easy to swallow up my cocck...

What? Up thrust and bust rust from cuts bunched/
Together on the flesh like flesh just wants runs/
Up and down itself sell hell to seraphs tale/
Tellers and hellen keller could see more than you fail/
To be blind in the mind third eye revealed like a steel spike/
In real life you still might fail around the next corner foreigners steal lives/
If you invest in weapon protection AK's to the doors here comes the messenger/
Shoot 'im up the read the letter he-or-her brings let us investigate/
Instigate hate between races lyrically inclined/
Physically white black or purple is slippin by/
Undetected in under seconds but other lesson to learn include a bomber's vest and/
My vast intellect can't grasp internet's scams like the last of the red hands/
Snap can you check the van for a tire busted I slashed it with my scimitar/
I'm sin bad but sins had it in for those laggin behind from the git-back/
Sit down and sit, lax and bask in the baskets of tales spun for kids, snack/
On snack packs pudding packed with saturated fat and this and that/
Processed pieces of cows that decent folks would scowl at if they knew they were eatin it/
And indecent flows releasin clothes from ladies blown away by my crazy syllables/
Infallible feelin all the power I'm stealin from the power plants still in motion like "how are you feelin bro?"/
When I lived in Chernobyl I sniffed cuh-chlorophyll till that nuclear pour-spill now I'm the size of a horse-pill/
But a horse still ain't got jack on the size of this staff that I'm packin/
Like a punch to the spine my time is relaxed and I'm tickin in tackles/
As I pounce on the cats around me ounces less that is confounding/
How they can stand staring out over fields with blank minds and undoubting/
In the lessons I've effervescently transcended so effortlessly/
Let this wackiness end and the slaps I've jacked at you lessen the breeds/
Of imbociles in domociles livin like domo arogato it's Hobart Wilde/
Nevermind I never known that child that most cats style their hair after with toes that's tiled/
With black and white textile erector sets/
Check your kits before my next spits erects and melts/
Everything physical surrounding the area/
Scary ain't it how the back of your neck hair-reacts/
When I stare at ya with my metaphysical stereo/
Scary bro, snap I've snapped and I'm nearing full/
Throttle this full bottle is cool, lot of it/
Liquid ice I've been sippin like crystale and I'm snoozed out of it/
Let me end this painfully 'for you take the next train to the/
Station I've placed as home base and I can't reach you, escape from me.

-E.T.

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME/ AND THANKFULLY THEY THANKIN' ME/ FOR MY CONTRIBUTIONS TO WHAT I'M DOIN/ CUZ ITS BIGGER THEN MUSIC/ WHAT I'M DOIN' THOUGH, IS TO KEEP ME SANE/ RAPID FIRE SATIRE'S WHICH I SPEAK IN FLAMES/ VOICE OF THOUGHT, WHICH IN TURN I TRY TA SPEAK TO YA BRAIN/ WHO DOIN'T BELIEVE THAT KNOWLEDGE IS KEY, SO MINUS SLAVERY STILL REMAIN IN CHAINS/ ITS A WORLD OF PAIN NOT EVEN COINSTAR COULD CHANGE/BUT LIKE MY PS2 SWALLOWED MY VETERBRAY, I'M BACK IN THE GAME/ AND YOUNG LAMES WE AIN'T RAPPIN THE SAME/ SEE MY WORDS MAKE SENSE(cents) LIKE A STACK OF CHANGE/ HIP-HOP IS DEAD AND RAP IS TA BLAME...

Picture me faceless/ and allow the image to rearrange into the strangest of familiarity/ where love is only expressed at the cost of your salary/ spend your time to watch planets align in the pupil of my eye to find your seeking redemption for the miscomprehension of how self is defined/to gain this insight some will have to go blind and lose their mind in the nebulous vortex of the cerebral cortex and then resign their selves to the facts of fiction/ while listening to the wisdom of children/ then realise we are formed from the force of spirit and that God is a lyricist phrasing eternity into existence/the universe dispersed from the lips of the wOMb which is centered in OM like my heart which is hOMe and the brain is my tOMb/so I ressurect logic and make reason my prophet to express the meaning of me/while travelling through the seven realms of do re mi fa sol la si a solar being on bended knee proposing to the moon so eloquently she reflects my lunacy/and who I be is son of sea and with amniotic fluidity/ I give birth to truth bearing the burden of proof like a child at a trial of the immortally aloof/and the testament of my evidence is though life carries a death sentence its merely to articulate how seriously I take jokes about my presence/laughing in the face of the devil as I teach him of Bass and Treble keeping it plain simple and level as if my speech were a bevel/tools of the trade/ I'll put it in a punchline/ I'll knock you out the box cuz space is an infinite sphere without circumference centered Divine/and I calculate the area of infinity with metaphor and simile all the while composing elements as if matter were a symphony/Picture me/ as the mirror of your hopes and fears/the resultant factor of all your daydreams and nightmares/and let it be clear/because a true solution is transparent/we are me the meaning of oneness in this Alchemical Marriage/the sin of singularity which has left us disparaged/the singeing fires of hell which have left our (soul/sole) ravaged/this nuclear bomb sing along blowing our minds to atoms/but when its the idea that counts so much for our thoughtless actions/remembering we've forgotten everything though nothing is all we'll ever know/we're still in the Garden of Eden reaping what we sow!
I shall call it "A Pictures Worth" -Omnia

If im gunna be honest some of that was nice other parts where sacrificing flow for content. Dont try and be intellectual at the cost of more important aspects of being an emcee.

They Say You Reap What You Sow/ But I Teach What I Know/ My Mind Shines To The Point Where I Jus Speak And I Glow/ Can't Buy It Back Time, Once It Goes It Goes/ So No Use In Keepin' The Reciept/ They Bleepin' My Speach/ And Tryin' To Bleach What I See/ Fade It From My Train Of Thought/ But My Brain Was Taught, To Keep Chuggin'/ High Step And Keep Truckin/ And, Never Sleep/ Til' I Rest In Peace/ And Secondly, Death Gon' Be Easy/ Cuz Life Is Hard And They Say Opposites Attract/ And This World Got Me Trapped/ Playing Mouse And Cat Like Tom And Jerry/ But The Competion Sweater Berries Sugar And Cherries/ So I Ain't Worried/ I'm Gon' Just Stick To My Roots/ Cuz They Couldn't Walk In My Shoes With Bulletproff Boots

Last edited:
Your In my minds eye where the seens are all set and sealed/ So come take a walk in my post nuclear battlefield/ But if you aint got the wit then quit/Once the mic is lit/I bang you and the gang your rollin wit/ Im somethin similar to a soldier in lo casa nostra/but even la casa nostra couldnt come close to the power i possess as I proceed to feed the food of thought that many have sort forth/ Sometimes I stop and listen close to the sounds inside/ and I can ear the sound of a screaming cry/ You never should have entered into my minds eye.

Last edited:
Well My Minds Eye's Are Blind/ Deaf Ears And Einstien's Mind/ So I'm Never Lyin' In My Lines/ I'm Some What Of A Lion/ Tryin'/ To Stop Myself From Mentally Dyin'/ So Before I Rip Up A Hook/ I Pick Up A Book/ And In Each Chapter/ I Eat Rappers/ Digest The Lil' Respect I Had For Em'/ Got A Glad Bag For Em'/ But Respect To Every Rapper In This Forum/ How Ain't None Of Us Signed To A Major Label/ But Jim Jones Is, That Shockin' Me A Like A Jumper Cabel/ So We All Know The Time Of Lyrics Is Comin' Back/ Til' Then We Huntin' Cat/ Not Pumpin' Gat We Crushin' Raps/ So Hip-hop We Bringin' It Back Like The Rewind Button/ When We Rhyme Suttin' Yall Can Un-wind Cousin

Last edited:
God is schizophrenic and we're its multiple personalities/ so what exactly do I really need to care about reality/a paper and pen/with thoughts that bend the limits of perception/in the spaces of time confined within rhyme and apprehensive recollections/I deal with the hands of the clock and fold them with prayers of Hip-Hop and Rock/to merely watch as eternity falls apart

As the flow be buzzin in your ear/and yall be guzzin a beer/ have no fear/ cuase yall about to hear the poetical lyrisist/they cant deal wit this/ the ryhms run smoother than smoothest lyrical perfectionist/pure hype is flowing from the mic/Shortness of breath is death/ And I wipe away/ Whoever step in the way and play to portray/the creator of poetry with the illest display/ of raps, ryhms, lyrics and knowledge/ Im not a poetry professer in colledge/ Instead I claim my name to fame/ You touch the mic when ryms are flowing and Il put you to shame/cuase its a gift wisdom runs so swift/like water from a faucet on its journey to drift into the drain/fill up your cup suck it up and let my knowledge hit your brain/ Now knowledge is obtained/ take it slow hear it flow/cause wisdom has gained control of your mind/ your falling deep into the rhym/ Stop and hear me line for line catch it note for note/ cause im about to coat/ your mind with the rhym of the righteuos/ But then again knowledge might just flow overboard/ to much wisdom being poured/concentrate relate and absorb/ Lyrics ruff and tender/ and now Ill send ya to a hight unheard of/ Were on your venture youl tend to render nothing but the word of/ Knowledge, insight, Intrigue, imperial tackticks/ a concept that was kept in depth to back this performance of a lyrical poet/ Viewed from both sides yet only one side will show it/ These are the lyrics of a poet.

Last edited:
These Too, Are The Lyrics Of A Poet/ Who's Words Are Coded/ And Can Only Be Deciphered By Other Poets/ So We Cypher On The Block/ When The Suns Comes Up And Don't Leave Til' The Sun Drop/ Flow Hot, Couldn't Stop These Flames With Sun Block/ Poets And Rappers, Both Scatter When The Guns Pop/or Get One Stuck Ta Ya Ribs Like Swallowing Gum Drops/ But I Escape It All/ When I Say A Bar/ Food For Thought In My Lines, You Gon' Need A Plate And All/ Spoon Fork Knife And A Napkin/ Force Feed And I'm Sharp Nice When I'm Rappin/ While Lames Is Laughin We Smash Em/ By Conscience Poet Rappers Thats Back-packin'

***** J-law *****

Last edited:
With no beat backin we still slappin and nap sackin mother f**Kers that try playin the poets too close/So lets make a toast with another dose of this dope that we slangin/ To the poetical hosts bringin on a lyrical gangbangin/ Its the single superier man of poem a battle is voyage to the dangerzone/ Your all washed up and wet drippin wit sweat competition is a flaw cuase you never set a foot in the realm of the lyrical lord/ bring on the next to be schooled before i get bored/ and hostility sets in/ its your head ill send/ ill rip off your arm and beat you with the bloody end/Yet wisdom I respect and can detect among you mortal man I shall eject a solution of time age and space/ your fallin deeper in depth lost without a trace/ where You wander and wander no wonder theres so much earthly sin and plunder.

Back