Its So Much Talent, Let's Cyper

She aint on that msn anymore man and if she was she would be blocked.

Ugly girls dont always give the best head, you mofo's need to get some Uk pussy. But NOT SOVERIGN

SO UGLY GIRLS, GIVE THE BEST HEAD/ SO FLY NIGGAZ, ARE THE BEST RHYME SPITTERS/ AND STRUGGLES DONE MADE US THE BEST PIE FLIPPERS/ AND, NINE GRIPPERS/ CUZ OUR MINES ARE SICKER/ LINES ARE MORE THICKER, CUZ ITS FULL WITH ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE CALLED FACT/ THAT THE MEDIA CALLS BLACK/ STEREOTYPE AS WRONG, NON-LAW ABIDING CITIZENS/ AND I'M SICK OF IT/ AND NO MEDICINE IS RELEVANT, TO THE ACHES AND PAINS/ WHICH PLAGUES MY BRAINS/ AND HITS HARD LIKE VIAGARA/ TIL' I STRIKE BACK AND COMPETITION FALLS LIKE NIAGARA/ OPPURTUNITY HAS CALLED, SO PICK UP THE PHONE LIKE A SECRETARY/ AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY...

J-LAW'S NEW MIX-TAPE IS ON THE WAY "PUNISHMENT BY LAW"

www.myspace.com/jlawishere

Words more so spoken than recited rhythmically
statistically I was supposed be buried at 21 but somehow I lived to 23
Knock on wood of course I could become a corpse if the Lord wills it be
Wuts the point in bullet proof vest if God wants us to perish they'll aim for the neck not the chest
Wuts the point in losin weight to avoid a heart attack if it can also be caused from stress
I'm fat and life is ****ed up so what kind of chance do I possess? Not much of a shot I confess and so repentance is best but I don't think Baptisit practice that.
So me an God have nightly conversation about y its cool to say I spoke to the Lord but schiz when the Lord speaks back?
I hear things an fear the pain caused by hunger will cause my dawgs to do things those with less anger an heart would dare attempt.
So I use the production game to create job oppurtunities for my home boys like old boy out west. Cept my home boys don't take advantage they use wut they need to create their business ventures an succeed.
And yes, the ugliest ducks do indeed suck the best seed, y? Who knows? The slower the neck the slower he'll be to go. If she cook too he may stay so hey! Fucc it be the best that u can be an yes! I will keep a ugly chick if her oxtails is bangin an her throat game is the best.
Grab the mic. Warm it up like left overs. Its from yesterday but it still taste fresh. I may indeed recycle a flow but add a few spices to liken it to my soul. Off on a tangent I go from Godly to devilish in matter of sentences within this prose. Forgive my thought process for it is as random as the ocean and ongoing as the roads.

I don't know this **** comes to me every once in a while lol. 1.

NO BATTLE JUST TRUE MC's, BEIN' TRUE MC's/ AND DOIN' WHAT WE DO WITH EASE/ ABUSE THE BEATS/ AND GET HIGH WITH OUT THE USE OF TREES/ STEP ON FAKE MC's LIKE BOOTS AND SNEAKS/ CAUSE A NATIONS UPROAR LIKE HANGING A NOOSE FROM A TREE/ CUZ WHATS NEW TO YOU IS NOT NEW TO ME/ CUZ YOUR RARE MOMENTS HAPPEN USUALLY/ AROUND MY DAY, JENA SIX HAPPENS

hidden in the underground
no light yet 2 c the day
if mainstream is the top ground
then in the sewers i'd rather stay

thats all i wanted to say

SO ME AND JERSEY CHOOSE TO STAY HIDDEN/ CUZ THE WORLDS A VACATION THAT KEEPS ME TRIPPIN'/ WHILE THE PEOPLE ON THE FLIGHT, KEEPS ME GUESSIN'/ UNITL I CHOOSE TO TAKE EM' TO SCHOOL AND TEACH EM' A LESSON/ I'M PREACHIN' TO THE CHOIR SHOULD BE PREACHIN' TO THE REVEREND/ REVERENDS DRESSED LIKE THE PIMPS THE PIMPS DRESSED LIKE THE REV./ THE WORLDS ALL MESSED UP STARTIN' TO FEEL LIKE I CAN'T WAIT TOO DEPART/ CUZ LIFE IS HARD, DEATH MUST BE THE EASY PART...

- GOIN' AGAINST LAW, SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW -

www.myspace.com/JLAWISHERE

I keep my words modest/ cause I dont like to boast/ as soon as guys say they hard/mc´s say yea your toast/ leave the chest puffin to the baked muffins/see they´re tastier than your burnt azz/ talked to much about fire/you really need to slow down/ cause haste is the multipier of desire/ and to much leaves you feelin like its never enough/ so you resort to talkin about no father/ and how life was so tough/ well mabey thats the truth/ or mabey youve never traveled the globe/ see their is a thing called a slum/ where 10 years young is already old/ bullets is the easy way to slip out of the light/ more harsh is starvation or diarreah at its hight/ some dudes only talkin about poppin collars/ at night dreaming of change/ have you ever heard of cholera or the muda ****in mange?/ ask yourself whats better/ havin a problem or a love/ then take the first step/ I aint got time to give ya shove/ Im not lettin loose no doves/ I aint got no painted wagon/ but Im not worried about critics or if peoples pants is saggin/ Im livin like im thinkin/ enjoy good smellin and stinkin/after the point when you realize this/ youll have some bliss and be left fukin blinkin

and i blink again what the ****? why am i blinking?
is it my eyes are dry? maybe i might sink in
a trance or a deep sleep deeper then excavations
for paranormal research deep within these installations
i begin with fragments transmitted brain fabrics
another mood saved again by pitted insane magic
inbeded on a type of groove you could bob your heads
to like hitting speed bumps you lose your cartiledge
to that last bit i go at so fast it's quick
so quick it's only a few more ponders till i master it
I'm bold like The lettering in this one bar
now i can't turn it off so now i'll give some more
non topic ****, no depth, no melodic grip
no thought of it, maybe now you see what the product is
got so many childed that i'm like the sun whom shines
on pre war brit territory, morning and the afternoons mine
is what that means....

Thank thee god I eat these greens like rabbits tough when im older ill have had enough of the stuff that keeps my body chugin switch sugar for my fruit tryin to reboot but I forgot the plug in now i need my insulin to keep from freakin sayin shyt like im a goofy guy I bet I can fly but when i try and leap for the sky i almost die thanks to the guy who caught me by the belt I felt it was fun untill the course was run retold later I didnt realize parlyzed with the stun diabetic you bet calorie counter reset cause I died and went to seven eleven eatin donuts and such then I awoke with a choke what a dream of some coke acola or a bowl of captain crunch whats for lunch another PB&J gettin **** off my chest is all I can say

These are a few of my favorite things

battle scars and bloody ears

lovely funky guitars and bubbly beer

clumsy here, but watch my status

with static strapped automatic inside a stratus,

havoc and magic spells, Gutty's an average savage,

Ugly as rotten cabbage, hug me im problematic

tragic and empty handed, I suck at being diplomatic

Fatty acids and fat asses with Massive glasses of liquor,

fatly rolled swishers and passes at sluty strippers,

nutty cuz im gutty check my peanuts in my snickers,

hunt me as i study corrupt me and make me shiver,

oh well i lost it, kinda hard to concentrate at work

basically wack rappers are wasting space to thee/ rhymes taking place at imaginative pace/ but just in case/ you got crime to trace/ i'll leave your face to decide disgrace/ or ride your laced whore on base/ when he makes his case/ for more real flow/ they know how the old deal go

THE OLE' DEAL GOES TO SAY/ TOMORROW AIN'T PROMISED SO FLOW ILL FLOWS TODAY/ FLOW SO DOPE YOU RHYME A LINE AND FLOAT AWAY/ CUZ FLOWIN' WHEN FOCUSED/ MAKES THE FLOWS MO' POTENT/ MAKE A PERSON AND RAPPER, THEN A RAPPER A POET/ THEN A POET A VISIONARY/ THAT PREACHES LIKE MISSIONARIES/ THAT TAKES ACTION LIKE VERBS WITH MORE WORDS THEN DICTIONARY'S/ AND PAINT PICTURES LIKE PICTIONARY/ NICE FLOWS ICE COLD, MY RHYMES SO SICK ITS SCARY/ SO FRIGHTNING/ MY FLOWS LIGHTNING/ MY DELIVERY'S THUNDER/ AND TOGETHER THEY'RE A WONDER/ (PAUSE) LIKE STEVIE BABY/ AND LIKE STEVIE MC's CAN'T SEE ME BABY

- GOIN' AGAINST THE LAW, IS AGAINST THE LAW -

Last edited:
Martin was a savior
malcolm the prophet
who turned our culture into entertainers?
greed?
and profit?
i ask u once
just 2 state it twice
hip hop died the day
we traded welfare 4 ice
books 4 guns
and professors 4 crooks
so damn next time
at least leave half what was took
cuz we need a voice
and we need more then bread
cuz **** fighten 4 scraps
when ya'll mutha-****as fed
im bustin down the door
walkin thro the punches and lead
rite 2 ur face
wit words 2 leave u dead

BUT I WANNA KILL EM' LYRICALLY AND CRIPLE EM' PHYSICALLY/ WIT INCREDIBLE METAPHORS PUNCHLINES AND SIMILIES/ AND LEAVE EM' BROKE, LIKE ONLY CHARGIN' 10 A K (LOL $10 FOR A KILO)/ WHEN I'M WRITIN' I'M A TITAN LIKE TENNESSES/ MY FLOWS DEEP LIKE BURIED TREASURE BENEATH THE SEA/ FLOWS SO VIVID WHEN I RHYME MY SPEECH YOU SEE/ GOTTA A DREAM LIKE KING/ LIKE MALCOLM BY ANY MEANS/ TO GET MY HANDS ON GREEN/ CUZ WE ALL KNOW CREAM/ CASH RULLS EVERYTHING AROUND ME/ SO IF YOU AIN'T ABOUT CHEESE PLEASE STAY FROM AROUND ME/ CUZ BEIN' BROKE IS A DISEASE AND ITS CONTAGIOUS/ AND I'M TRYNA GET PAID NOT PLAYED LIKE SEGA/ (Pause) GENESIS/ ONLY THE BEGGINNING KID/ SO, MAN UP/ CUZ YALL FULL OF MORE TRASH THEN GARBAGE CAN TRUCKS/ I KICKS KNOWLEDGE, BUT I KEEP A NINE TUCKED/ DON'T BELIEVE ME TRY YA LUCK, AND JUMP...

- I'M THE LAW, AND YOU ALL SHALL BE JUDGED -

Last edited:
im am the **** like manuer puttin out some hot songs,
vibin wit my dudes at futureproducers.com,
an unsung hereo visions like dinero strongarm a Armstrong,
something coo about him like a brown skin shorty puttin on some white thongs, huh
yea i goes for mine lyrically advance
so let the gift shine puttin youlls in that trance,
my flo hydro, wit no snap dance,
but them boys from the south is layin **** down more then losers get a lapdance, i stand like swizz one band man,
just saw him yesterday he got the whole crowd jumpin like jumpman,
thats wusup dam,
the image of me was clear as my dimes eyes,
so lets do it son im a go for mines.

I'm at Caesar's Palace, eatin a Caesar's salad,
Martial arts status, waitin for Jeff Osborne's love ballad,
HDTV view, pen in my hand, sin in the other,
I read rappers like books, they'd make for good covers,
Jackie Wilson-esque I hear some lonely teardrops,
Murder your mother leave her body near pops, hear shots?
I'm thinkin of a masterplan wit my gun
Mastercard, Discover, 'Express, Capital One,
Emcess that play possum could get gutted like one,
And Chicks that play squirrel could get nutted like one,
If you can't stand the rain, get the hell in the kitchen,
If you can't stand the heat, Ask for a 5 year extension,
I'm not a hustler, I'm a rapper,
I go hard like a tractor on the back of a linebacker,
Idiots tellin me yo Examp that's not possible,
Well neither is that 2000 year book you call gospel/

Gospel...Well its gonna get Hostel
I'll pull out the boxcutter and chop off ya nostrils
So I suggest you Break fast (breakfast) just like Rosco
Im hungry and I aint talking bout Chicken and waffles
Cash, you see money's the motavation
you broke and you aint got no life that's why you hating
but i'll space out and leave you in the hospital bed dying
you'll be sleepless in seattle like meg ryan
Im hot so the grease in my hair leave you pigs fryin
you cant get past my level why you still tryin
I admit i get high i stay rollin rello's
You see my weed's green with purple laces like donatello
Hello, see in my hood they strip ya parts and leave you tireless
the flow's flame, the definition of what fire is
want beef? be with a click deeper then the network with verizon wireless

BUT HIP HOP IS BREAKIN' UP LIKE SERVICE WIT' T-MOBILE/ ME GLOBAL, HE LOCAL/ I'M THE LEADIN' VOTE GETTER/ HOTTER FLOW SPITTER/ TRY ME, I'M A SHOTTY AND FO' FO' GRIPPER/ A GOOD BLOW FLIPPER/ NO JEEZY, BUT SO EASY A STRAIGHT GO GETTER/ MY NIGGAZ A GO GETCHA/ AND LET A MISSLE HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU/ ITS SO SIMPLE/ I'M RHYME WIT NO MIND, INSANE WIT NO PENCIL/ PUT ON AN INSTRUMENTAL AND I'LL WRITE A TRACK ON MY MENTAL/ IF JAY-Z WAS THE BLUEPRINT I HAD TO BE THE STENCIL/ WHICH THEY SOON USED TO TRACE HIS MARKS/ FOOD FOR THOUGHT COME TASTE THIS ART/ CUZ I KNOW THE GAMES BEEN STARVIN/ FOR A TRUE MC's CUZ ALOTTA OF EM' JUST BEEN TALKIN'...

- I'M THE LAW, AND YOU ALL SHALL BE JUDGED -

Last edited:
Back