Ideas, Plans For Song

M

MC_Original

Hi there i am currently writing a song which Is Called Submissive. Its about people being pushed to as far as they can go, giving up, not giving up.
Im wondering if you have any ideas that i can write my lyrics about. Like racism, Fighting. Stuff that goes on in real life. Please post them hear. Thankz

painoner said:
the irony of your name is killing me.

haha..innit

Son look at ya name again and take stock from it - write some sh1t out the box and use your own experiences.

the kid is 12 years old. i don't think he made that much experiences, yet.

mr. original:
maybe you should focus on another subject. no shame in not being a gansta!

Post Jacking 101

The true Originator is back (well for a brief moment). I'll try to pop in more, but in the meantime.....

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPININ 'ROUND HERE?

Y'all need to MAN THE PHUCK UP! (or woman the hell up as the case may be)

Radio shout outz to FLARE, TROUBLE, SCI/DON (in absentia), others (yeah YOU foe and Dead) , etc.

Love is Love
Peace

Look all. sorry bout this thread. Im only young and i aint gonna stop mcing. Mcing is my life. I have many ideas for the song and is starting it soon. I only wanted your opinions, and what you want to be in the song. So please lay off bit. Cheers

the thing that bugs me is, if you are 12 years old, your life really just started.
while i dig your effort in being an mc, phrases like "mc-ing is my life" and "stuff that goes on in real life" can't be taken very seriously (yet).
just keep doing what you do and prove everybody wrong. but till then ... ZIP IT!

MOTHERFUKING RASTA TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where you been nigga??????????????........POST JACK ON THE STRENGTH!!!

If ya don't know RT...get to know!!!

good to see ya back kid.....SCI is on the low for a while...but Trouble & Don are about still.

Right i thank you all for the advice and that but when i say mcing is my life i dont mean it like you took it. I am in to many other things at the mo and is enjoying me life. So lay off bit

cheers:cheers:

Keep the Cypher Movin'

Talk about beatin' a dead hearse. This sound like a support group for wayward MCs--haha!

Next issue, next rhyme....

MC: Keep the cypher MOVIN--that might accomplish your original question about new ideas. If you meet working writers/academics, they'll tell you to just KEEP WRITING--nuff said.

Peace Flare

Back