I need help with subjects

Man, honestly...some days I believe I owe every breath to music...

When Im sitting there watching TV and just start bawlin my eyes out because Im confused as hell...I put on some Eminem...somehow..his problems seem worse then mine..
When I'm pissed off and want to break some ****..
some J5 calms me down...if I didn't have music...I'd most likey be another statistic

I hope god does bless me....cuz right now even an agnostic like me could use a little light..

"There are no atheists in fox holes"- (I forget who said that)...but its true..

Yo

I wouldn't know brah.. I'm a producer. Mail me if you want beats.

Check my Myspace ../traxxspotbeatz

Last edited:
juiceman326@gmail.com

the best way to write a song is from looking at it as a marketing stratagey and first you can create a topic and then do research on the topic and create a chorus of what it is you wish talk about and then create a verse and constantly read your chorus and make sure your hitting the topic from inside and outsied the box and make sure your outtro to the chorus interacts with the chorus properly or make sure the verse opens for the chorus/juiceman326@gmail.com I also write choruses and create concepts for people and i write songs for people :bat:

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I wouldn't know brah.. I'm a producer. Mail me if you want beats.

Check my Myspace ../traxxspotbeatz
hit me u at juiceman326@gmail.com with a few of your tracks lloking to help rappers write and compose songs for free

dont limit yourself. rap about whatever is around you. use pictures, events, dreams, even non important thoughts you may have. and don't be afraid to say anything.

Try free writing it helps.
Subjects I would rap about
My Future
Anger
Love
Money
Things that I don't agree with
etc. etc. rap about things you care the most about. You can write about partying and cash in your ryhmes you just have to reinvent it to make it different each other.

Write about life...Reflect what you see and hear on a day to day basis..."I can write rhymes but the problem is the followin'/I can't figure out what to write when I grab the pen/What do you suggest? And so I answer with best intent/Write about your life and reflect without a second guess/Rakim allah wrote about words on the canvas/The Clan said "Protect your neck" and wrote about the standards/Don't focus on just forcing rhymes listen to reality/Take what people say and do and flip it automatically/

I've often had this problem too. It feels unnatural or preachy for me to choose a topic to rap about, like "Who the **** am I to really say anything meaningful about this?" sorta thing... I struggle to write about anything but myself. I basically do either depressing bleak shit, or straightforward battle rhymes.

Just think about anything you care about in every day life, any thing that means something to you, or bothers you or whatever, and try writing about it.

Freewriting is a way to start i learned that in my theatre group. However, Challeng yourself and come out of your comfrot zone
you say you live in a trailer; switch it up ie. I live in a house, been to LA, France and Japan seen so many girls/things.....see where that takes you . write about how you want your life to be or write about a friends breakup etc. try some new things!! ;)

Back