I need a good Rhyming software...

Machines and code can't feel, so how can they express emotion?

Well stated. Anyone who believes that programs are going to write meaningful or powerful songs that evoke enough emotion to build loyal fans should take another look at their chosen profession; if it's music. BTW, there's now thing wrong with using autotune if it's use right.

:cheers:

If you lack the creativity to be able to produce rhymes then most likely you gonna have trouble period.

I've used a program called Masterwriter. It has a huge database for perfect rhymes. It even has a phenomenal database for "near" or "miss" rhymes. When it comes to great female rhymes though, the kind real punchlines are made of, nothing beats your mind and experience.

WTF Rhyming software!? I though you had to have skillz to rap. I going to use this tonight and post a song. What ever happened to real song writing?....................... Real talk. Inspirations comes from everywhere.................. I guess!?

If you go to Analogx.com I believe it is, they actually have a Rhyming VST you can use. I forget what it is called. I use rhymer.com when I am stumped man. It doesn't always provide an EXACT multi syllable rhyme, but it gives ideas, and sometimes you can find EXACTLY what you need. I just usually use it for one word rhymes.

I'll rhyme anything you need, OP. Just cough up da loot.

dictionary.com and thesaurus.com. Out there and free.

Peace.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Oh, yeah...songwriting software?!

Hellz no.

In school, that would get you a failing grade in english and creative writing.

I'd recommend that for children who want to get into writing, but a growed-ass man or woman?

ArtFAIL!

Peace.

why should you need a rhyming software.. your insperation should come to you, through things you came up with yourself. Yeah maybe you just need it for a few syllables.. but its all about orginality.. and in that you should be creating and coming up with everything yourself.
so get your mind working.. and **** all the ****ty sites, and do everything from your own mind.. not the internets.

ALL lyricists should be familiar with dictionaries and thesauri. Unless you wanna be on the radio, then your 1- and 2-syllable word range is perfect.

Apart from helping immensely with vocabulary, it helps kre8 a more cultured and well-rounded member of society. You'd be surprised the kind of doors that can open by simply understanding what's being said.

Peace.

Nas always uses rhyme tools. Jay z uses rhymestudio 9.5. Wiz khalifa did a commercial for propellerheads Rhymeson.

no really... you have got to be fukking kidding me. fukkkk

"Nas always uses rhyme tools. Jay z uses rhymestudio 9.5. Wiz khalifa did a commercial for propellerheads Rhymeson."

Wut the hell you talkin' 'bout?! you must be out your Mind!

Peace.

"Nas always uses rhyme tools. Jay z uses rhymestudio 9.5. Wiz khalifa did a commercial for propellerheads Rhymeson."

Wut the hell you talkin' 'bout?! you must be out your Mind!

Peace.

Your mind must lack the ability to understand sarcasm

I have seen MasterWriter mentioned a few times in this thread. I would argue that the best rhyming dictionary software out there is Rhyme Genie. It has over 300,000 entries and 30 different rhyme types. No other rhyming dictionary compares.

Unlike MasterWriter which will run you $200 Rhyme Genie only costs $25 an can also find assonance rhymes and slant rhymes as well as perfect rhymes. Full assonance rhymes are used all the times by rappers who rhyme more than one syllable. Free online rhyming dictionary are a good way to start but you will be limited to the same basic rhymes that 20 million other people use.

what i found helpful was the "near rhymes" tab on rhymezone, definitely alot bigger horizon

Back