I need 8 original beats...

Johncyz

I'm a rapper in Georgia, and I've recently gotten a few connects who are offering me some MAJOR possibilities. I need to make an 8 track demo by June. I need 8 beats that are of really good quality, that are either free (with you maintaining ownership of the beat, and full recognition on the demo) or relatively cheap (I own the beat).

Anyone interested can contact me at cyzyckimusic@gmail.com.

Thank you,
John Cyzycki

This doesn't seem that fair, like you want "good quality" beats either for free (where the person who made it gets the apparent privilege of getting credit for their work...) or cheap (where the person who made the beat gets no credit at all).

Really doesn't seem worth it! Also, if you want people to collaborate with you, you should always put up some sort of example of your music... Why would anyone go out of their way to work with someone whose music they haven't heard?

Sorry if this seems overly negative, not trying to be a hater or anything, just seems like the wrong way to go about collabing.

This doesn't seem that fair, like you want "good quality" beats either for free (where the person who made it gets the apparent privilege of getting credit for their work...) or cheap (where the person who made the beat gets no credit at all).

Really doesn't seem worth it! Also, if you want people to collaborate with you, you should always put up some sort of example of your music... Why would anyone go out of their way to work with someone whose music they haven't heard?

Sorry if this seems overly negative, not trying to be a hater or anything, just seems like the wrong way to go about collabing.

I got you,
maybe I should rethink this...
I don't mean that they'll get no credit if they sell it cheap, but I would expect some type of claim to the music (i.e. ability for sales, etc.)

http://www.datpiff.com/Various_Artists_John_Cyzycki_John_Cyzycki_Present.m185156.html

ill give u 10 beats free as long as i get credit, a copy of the mixtape, future involvement if u like them, and the ability to do freestyles on them later but ill say i re-did your song of course

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

the album is kool...hands up is nice...i have a dream bang...non-extinguishable...nympho lust...yall dont know...yo stuff is kool id like to be apart of the hustle you got goin on

Back