Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Lot Get Inspiration For Your Topics

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    lol i be thinking of some **** in the shower, and in public places....

that **** sucks too cuz it's hard to write down the idea there, and if i don't write it down within like 15 mins or so, i'll probably forget it

Thanks
    Morph Roberts grasps his inspiration from everywhere. I get a innovative burst off of current events (political mostly), novels, comics, street DVDs, and even aspiring MCs. I'll play Capital Punishment for an hour just to scrutinize Pun's style and ****. I developed my persona based off of a degree of bitten styles. But listening to Grand Puba, Rakim, Nas, Wu Tang and all the rest of the 5% Gods whose styles thrive on Mathematics helps me to build strategically.
    Read the Wu Tang Manual.

Thanks
    MorphineRoberts...when you say those rap veterans styles thrive on mathematics, what do you mean exactly. Are you saying the flow is calculated, so it fits perfectly in time with a beat or that it is free flowed?

Explain...cos I think I'm wrong lol

And where can I get the Wu Tang Manual, I wouldn't mind readin that
    Last edited by Phobia Music; 06-29-2007 at 07:31 AM.
    Strenuous scientific and mathematical investigation has proven that HIPHOP = RAP - LIES; refutations stating otherwise are deeply flawed

Thanks
    Im gifted in a way that I can write anytime unless i'm depressed which is about half the time LOL

Thanks
    I guess depression can also be a stimulus for good lyrics as well you know...lol try it
    Strenuous scientific and mathematical investigation has proven that HIPHOP = RAP - LIES; refutations stating otherwise are deeply flawed

Thanks
    When I'm walking around the neighborhood.

Thanks

Post topic inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia Music
    I just wanna know how all you lot, get inspiration for topics on tunes your going to write...

Its basically an open discussion
    hell , with me its like i pick some if not one thing that iz often on my mind, and it makes it that much better to rap it, cuz u can tell that i really feel what im speakin,,but it feel so dam good in the first place to write it down ~Child~

Thanks
    i open myself to anything (life experiences, girls, other music, etc.) while digging deep into my imagination at times....i used to get mad creative at my songs but it feels like i switched to spittin that mood music lol...maybe its a phase, meh...i love hip hop

Thanks
    i just get inspiration from sinking in to some inspiration from long ass essays on conspiracy theorys, to samurai movies....i think open with ideas i might use no matter how crazy they just might seem...
    Last edited by Bigwon; 07-03-2007 at 01:17 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia Music
    I guess depression can also be a stimulus for good lyrics as well you know...lol try it
    Oh yea, for sure! I just cant get the motivation to write when I am depressed though. lol

Thread Information