Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: ghaw2007's Lyrics

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Call The Doctor

Verse 1: Someone please call the doctor / I am in terrible pain / My honey has left me / And I think I am to blame / This heartache I'm feeling is increasing every day / If I don't take care of it, I am going to pay

Verse 2: As the minutes go by, I am worsening / I would give almost anything to improve my status

Bridge 1: Help! Help! I am in need / Help! Help! Anybody please

Bridge 2: My heart's broken, it needs mending / I can't wait any longer, I'm not any stronger / I'm unable to get a grip / Heading to the hospital should be my next trip

Chorus: Call the doctor, his number is on speed dial / Call the doctor before it's too late / I have a bad case of the blues / And I really don't know what to do / Call the doctor, tell him my situation / I hope he gets here on time

Written by B. (Saturday, March 27, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thanks
    I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got

Verse 1: I do not want what I haven't got / I don't need what I couldn't afford / Whatever I already own is fine with me / Living in a mansion is not right with me / Driving a Rolls Royce is not right for me

Verse 2: I don't want to be a zillionaire / I don't need a trophy wife / My friends don't have to be well-connected / I am just a man trying to do the best I can / I'll never be perfect / So I don't try to be

Verse 3: I'm not a supermodel / And I don't want to be / Being a celebrity is just not me / I never had dreams of being a rock star / I don't want to live on a tour bus / Spending time away from home is not for me

Chorus 1: I do not want what I haven't got / I don't need what I couldn't afford / Living a simple life keeps me humble, keeps me secure / This is more than I could ask for / I do not want what I haven't got

Chorus 2: I do not want what I haven't got / I don't need what I couldn't afford / Living a simple life keeps me humble, keeps me secure / This is more than I could ask for / I do not want what I haven't got / Just leave me to myself / And I'll be just fine

Written by B. (Saturday, April 10, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thanks
    Imagine Love

Verse 1: Imagine love / How it can rise you up above / Like a pearly, white dove / Like falling under a magical spell / Or being a secret you promised not to tell / It can be anything that you want it to be

Verse 2: Imagine love / With an intoxicating sound / One that surrounds you all around / You may feel like a prisoner in a fortress / It could be something you consider to be a pest / It can be anything that you want it to be

Verse 3: Imagine love / With warm hugs and sweet kisses / Maybe with bombs and loud, taunting hisses / With a cool, legendary voice that is moist / Something that is welcoming and comforting / It can be anything that you want it to be

Chorus 1: Imagine love for me and for you / And all the good things you can do / Imagine love for me and for you / Go ahead and start something new

Chorus 2: Imagine love for me and for you / And all the good things you can do / Imagine love for me and for you / That is the least that you can do

Chorus 3: Imagine love for me and for you / And all the good things you can do / Imagine love for me and for you / Go ahead and think about it

Written by B. (Tuesday, March 30, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thanks
    Silence Is Easy

Verse 1: I stutter and I hate it / I wish that it wasn't a part of me / I want to speak freely / As others do all of the time

Verse 2: There's not enough that I could do / To erase this thing from me / Believe me, I have tried time after time / It doesn't work / What else can I do?

Bridge: I keep my mouth shut / That's the simplest thing to do / But whenever I talk, my heart starts beating faster / I get nervous because it's a challenge

Chorus: Silence is easy for me / Talking is harder, conversations are torture

Thanks
    She Hangs Brightly

Verse 1: She hangs brightly in the naked sky / I admire her from afar / Her beauty takes my breath away

Verse 2: I look at her for hours on end / Each time I discover something different / That is when I love her even more / There is nothing that could ever change that

Verse 3: Oh, how beautiful she is / I must be the luckiest man on earth / She grabs my attention and does not let go / My evenings are complete because she's always with me / No matter what happens, I know I can rely on her

Chorus: She hangs brightly every night / While watching over me as I sleep / Her light radiates through every inch of me

Outro: She hangs brightly in the naked sky / I look at her for hours on end / Oh, how beautiful she is

Thanks
    The Power To Believe

Verse 1: You have the power to believe in love / And you have the power to embrace love with open arms / You can dance into the light, capture all the spotlight / Be like shattered pieces of glass or the smell of gas / Imagine all of the possibilities whenever you believe

Verse 2: You have the power to believe in love / Welcome it with a cheerful hello / Free yourself of any sorrow / If you do, you'll have a promising tomorrow

Bridge: You have the power to believe in love / Release your pain, confront your fears / Do whatever it takes / Accept love entirely every day of your life / Nurture it the best way you can / Love is a positive transformation / A great supply of motivation / You will notice the difference that it makes / It's a gift that keeps on giving / When you believe, your visions feel so real / Reach out and change your life for the better

Chorus 1: You have the power to believe in love / I hope you never walk away from it / Make it a part of your life / You have the power to believe in love / Hold onto it, celebrate it, make it a part of your life / When you believe, your dreams can come true

Chorus 2: You have the power to believe in love / I hope you never walk away from it / Make it a part of your life / You have the power to believe in love / Hold onto it, celebrate it, make it a part of your life

Written by B. (Wednesday, March 31, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thanks
    Spiritchaser

Verse 1: Come spiritchaser as you did before / Fly threw the shadowy night / No one but you hold the sacred truth / But still we question who we are / Speculation runs rampant / You plunge into the ground to awake the dead / Filling them with a new soul / Commanding new guidelines on the ways of living / But nevertheless they take on new challenges / It is their right to because they have free will

Verse 2: Watch the horizon fade away / Imagine what will become of you / When your soul strikes back / It will reveal horrifying accounts of your life / You can never run fast enough / To get away from your conscience

Verse 3: We are in awe of your wisdom / We deeply feel your love for us / We try our best to honour you / When we fail, we never give up / You teach us how to be good and loyal / It's everything that you do

Chorus 1: Amalgamating heart and soul / Amending darkness to daylight / Renewing the present / You are the mighty one

Chorus 2: Amalgamating heart and soul / Amending darkness to daylight / Remembering the past, renewing the present / You are the mighty one

Thanks
    Take A Look In The Mirror

Verse 1: You are a master of destruction / Nothing is ever safe around you / Destroying hearts, taking lives is like a game to you / Eyes never lie, especially yours / The truth is always revealed one way or another

Verse 2: For years, you have been wasting away / The stench could send shivers up someone's spine / You are way beyond control / You breed terror

Bridge: You fell and you could not be saved / You were out of reach from any ounce of goodness / Slowly you became a monster / There was no way of turning back / You have frightened everyone that has come into contact with you / You are a lost cause, a lost soul / With no redeeming qualities / There is nothing that could ever bring you back to life / Death will forever be with you

Chorus 1: Take a look in the mirror / If you don't like what you see / Then only you can blame yourself / Take a look in the mirror / You can never run away from yourself / You can never hide away

Chorus 2: Take a look in the mirror / If you don't like what you see / Then only you can blame yourself / Take a look in the mirror / You can never run away from yourself / You can never hide away from yourself / This is who you are / Like it or not, you have to live with it / Words probably cannot describe how you truly feel

Thanks
    Don't Want You To Know

Verse 1: You love to make assumptions / Like you know me very well / Because I'm quiet, you think I'm hiding something / There's no need for an investigation / Everything that I do is private / Does not concern you at all / Get off my case, leave me alone / Privacy is what I demand

Verse 2: There you go again / Asking me question after question / I refuse to answer a single one / I resent the tactics you employ / Get off my case, leave me alone / I have committed no crime

Bridge: If I have any secrets / You will never know what they are / Stop following me wherever I go / I have the right to do as I please

Chorus: I don't want you to know anything about me / What I do is none of your business / My life is mine to keep

Thanks
    Criminal

Verse 1: Deep in my heart / I truly know that I'm guilty / There's no doubt about that / I don't know what I was thinking / When I was committing those crimes

Verse 2: There is no way of explaining / Every horrible thing I have done / Hopefully by being honest and open / My soul will not be broken

Bridge: I am taking responsibility / For every illegal act I have made / I will not put the blame on anyone / Only I have myself to blame

Chorus 1: I am feeling like a criminal / Because I have broken the law / Someone prosecute me / Send me to jail, I am guilty / I confess to what I have done wrong / And I'm sorry / Now I must pay the consequences

Chorus 2: I am feeling like a criminal / Because I have broken the law / Someone prosecute me / Send me to jail, I am guilty / I confess to what I have done wrong / And I'm sorry / Now I must pay the consequences / I will learn from my mistakes

Thread Information