Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ghaw2007's Lyrics

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Worthy

Aim high, the gutter is dirty / you're beautiful / act free, slavery is suicide / you're always worthy / think deep, dumbness is shameful / you're born to strive for excellence / be healthy, sickness is terrible / you're meant to build and replicate / be well, sanity is crucial / you're always precious / express emotions, stiffness is boring / you're alive to be vibrant

In the midnight hour, the [*] hate you / when it's time to work, the self-haters hate you / when it's time to chill, you know how to find your bruhs

Hey, you can be pure and fine / you can be a winner / you can be appreciative of all the good

Aim high, the gutter is dirty / you're beautiful / act free, slavery is suicide / you're always worthy / think deep, dumbness is shameful / you're born to strive for excellence / be healthy, sickness is terrible / you're meant to build and replicate / be well, sanity is crucial / you're always precious / express emotions, stiffness is boring / you're alive to be vibrant

In the midnight hour, the [*] hate you / when it's time to work, the self-haters hate you / when it's time to chill, you know how to find your bruhs

Hey, you shouldn't drown yourself in misery / you shouldn't cry tears of pain / you shouldn't waste away your time and energy / Hey, you can be serious and tough / you can be calm and whole / you can be true to yourself and the rest of the world

Aim high, the gutter is dirty / you're beautiful / act free, slavery is suicide / you're always worthy

Written by B. (Wednesday, June 20, 2018) Copyright 2018

Thanks
    Mo'gelin Wit U

Verse 1: You've got skin and hair for the sun / clean and natural / rockin thoughts and moves with classic confidence / I know more about u than u know of me / I'd like for that to change / to be in the same range as far as sanity is concerned / with many lessons learned, wisdom has been instilled / I'm not foolish like other dudes / got discipline and more / join me to explore my vibes and observations / on various topics with a willingness to learn things

Verse 2: With chaos and confusion, misery and malice, dirt and danger / it's hard to distinguish between friend and foe / one has to move delicately in rough zones to avoid drama / or at least lessen its impact / baggage of the past infiltrates thoughts and mood / like a silent intruder, compromising situations without detection / outside the usual scope of awareness / we can be better than elders / cleaning up their messes / not letting their ways infect us like viruses / being the healers we deserve / to restore ourselves to wholeness, to naturalness

Chorus: I've been thinkin bout mo'gelin wit u / u run around often in my head / the influence of sound is slowly creepin in / we can create another realm for us / where we can be our truest selves in every way

Written by B. (Saturday, June 30, 2018) Copyright 2018

Thanks
    The Star of Downtown

Verse 1: Broke and desperate, wanting a peace of everything / beautiful and ambitious in a defiant way / underground with the hustlers and marginalized / no time for pumping brakes or dealing with flakes / with good chops and fierceness / I'll be called upon by haters and lovers alike / if I were boring, then I'd be ignored

Verse 2: Rolling my eyes at wannabes and geezers / if they're not compelling / they should be kicked off the stage / I bring the spice and salsa / I bring the drama with chips / going over, inside, under your heads in one fell swoop / if colour is energy, then I'll soak in rainbows

Verse 3: I don't need magic or luck / for you to crave my hunger / you've been denied an essential part of life for too long / my fabulousness is a modern wonder of art and life / it taps into a rising consciousness for love of self / a perfect sensation to cultivate and maintain / integrity and passion wrapped in a beautiful package / what's controversial is refusal to look to the future

Chorus: Give the [*] and freaks exactly what they want from me / give the poets and punks exactly what they want from me / incredible style and [*] attitude / designates me as the star of downtown (I'm a proud [*])

Written by B. (Saturday, March 24, 2018) Copyright 2018

Thanks
    Johnny, Come Home

Verse 1: I'm sorry for treating you like a kid / Sometimes I would talk down to you / Respecting you is what I should have done / I didn't take your feelings into account / I hope you can find a way to forgive me / I am truly sorry

Verse 2: I'm sorry for yelling at you / When you upset me, I got angry / There are many reasons why I want you here with me / You are like the brother I never had / That is the honest truth

Bridge: I'm the only one who loves you / That's one of the things I can give to you / If you let me have a second chance / Everything between us will improve

Chorus 1: Johnny, come home, I miss you / Let us talk things out / I am really worried about you / This is where you belong

Chorus 2: Johnny, come home, I miss you / Let us talk things out / I am really worried about you / This is where you belong / I am waiting for you / When you return, I will change / That's my promise to you

Written by B. (Saturday, May 1, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thanks
    Under Suspicion

Verse 1: Privacy no longer exist for me / My life is like an open book / Everything that I do is monitored and analyzed / Whether I like it or not / I'm afraid of doing something wrong / If I do, I will be punished

Verse 2: Sometimes I know exactly when they are staring at me / I can feel their presence / Even when they're not in the same room as me / When I go to sleep / I'm almost afraid of even dreaming

Bridge: I've been accused of breaking the law / I know that I have done no such thing / Nobody believes me when I tell them / I'm even starting to think that I'm guilty

Chorus 1: I know that I'm under suspicion / Every move I make is being watched closely / Every single word that I utter is being listened to / I'm living under a microscope

Chorus 2: I know that I'm under suspicion / Many of my freedoms are limited / This nightmare is lasting longer than I thought / Clearing my name seems to be impossible

Written by B. (Sunday, May 2, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thanks
    Iceman

Everybody has a heart / but mine is different / it's surrounded by ice / it's the type that ever melts / there's a winter storm inside of me / everything is either white or cold / an iceman is what I really am

I can't remember if I was ever filled with joy / I can't even remember the last time that I smiled / years have gone by but it's only now that I'm noticing a change in me / could it be that ice and snow have always been a part of my life? / if so, I have no way of proving it

I may be the modern day version of king midas / everything I touch doesn't turn to gold / it turns to ice instantly

Everybody has a heart / Mine is surrounded by ice / there's a winter storm inside of me / I don't have a sense of feeling / winter is the only season that I know / the coldness of the air has no effect on me / everything inside me is either white or cold / an iceman is what I truly am / I can see, smell, taste and hear / but when I touch something, I don't feel anything / when I touch something, it turns to ice / I can't even remember the last time that I smiled / maybe ice and snow have always been a part of me / I am an iceman

Written by B. (Thursday, December 13, 2001) Copyright 2001

Thanks
    Some Girls

Verse 1: Some girls want daddy's attention / Some girls need his affection / They yearn and strive for both / But they are neglected / Some girls act out in the worst way / With drugs, sex, and alcohol / Throw in a bit of rock and roll / And that is the worst mix / Some girls wish that they were still a child / Because they can't handle the pressure of being a teenager

Verse 2: Some girls think that they are fat / Some girls think they're ugly / The media ans society present false body images / Some develop eating disorders / Some exercise to the extreme / And some commit suicide / Thinking that's the solution / Some girls wish that they had a friend / Because there is no one that they can relate to / That they can confide in

Bridge: Some girls wish that they could just be happy / Some girls wish that they were seen as being normal / Some girls just want to live

Chorus 1: Some girls end up on the streets / Selling themselves for money / They get into a cycle of abuse / And have a hard time getting out / Some are damaged beyond repair / Some need to be saved from themselves / They are tired and scared, they are lonely / Some don't know where to turn for help / Some of these girls might have been an acquaintance to you / Some of these girls might even be related to you

Chorus 2: Some girls end up on the streets / Selling themselves for money / They get into a cycle of abuse / And have a hard time getting out / Some are damaged beyond repair / Some need to be saved from themselves / They are tired and scared, they are lonely / Some don't know where to turn for help / Some of these girls might have been an acquaintance to you / Some of these girls might even be related to you / Some of these girls work with you every day / Some of these girls go to church / And kneel down and pray for a better life

Written by B. (Tuesday, May 4, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thanks
    Hard To Be Good

Verse 1: Sometimes it's hard for me to be good / When people get in my face, I lose my temper / I try to be a better person / And whenever I am not, I try again / Up until this point, I have yet to succeed

Verse 2: Sometimes I take things that aren't mine / And if I don't return them / It's because I lost them / I talk behind people's back / I say negative things about them / Some are even lies / Maybe that's why I don't have any friends

Bridge: Improving myself is what I'm trying to do / But it is harder than I thought / Being mean is part of me / Causing trouble is what I do / Being good is what I've never been

Chorus 1: It is hard for me to be good / Because it's easier to be rude / I am shy bordering on anti-social / I'm working on being more approachable / It's a continuous process

Chorus 2: It is hard for me to be good / Because it's easier to be rude / I am shy bordering on anti-social / I'm working on being more approachable / It's a never-ending process

Thanks
    Imagination

Verse 1: Imagination, sweet imagination / During the day I get lost in my mind / Hours go by with thoughts in my head / I know I should be doing work instead / But I feel so good whenever I'm dreaming

Verse 2: Imagination, cool imagination / During the evening I dance upon the stars / Hours go by with thoughts in my head / I know I should be sleeping instead / But I feel so lucky whenever I'm dreaming / Imagination, wonderful imagination / I am inspired to try something new / Hours go by with thoughts in my bed / I know I should be with friends instead / But I feel so blessed whenever I'm dreaming

Bridge: I close my eyes, then visions appear in my mind / Some are so clear that they seem very real to me / I'm walking on clouds, swimming with the dolphins / Or spending my time with you / Imagination takes me on an unforgettable journey

Chorus: I am taken far away to a magical place / And I hope that you'll join me sooner or later / You don't know what I'm going through / When I'm thinking about you / Sometimes I would even forget just where I am / I can take a trip around the world / Then fly to the moon / I can do anything with imagination

Thanks
    I Want To Tell You

Verse 1: Every time when you show affection to me / I turn you away saying that I'm not in the mood / I always thin that I am better than you / Understanding your feelings is complicating and exhausting

Verse 2: Pushing you away is like slapping you in the face / And putting you down is like kicking you in the gut / I am hurting inside, I want you to feel the same way / Withholding many things from you is what I have always done / I find it hard to trust you

Bridge: Half of me is consumed with anger / The other half remains despondent / I don't know how to give you what you need / Without being the person that I am

Chorus: I want to tell you / That I don't love you / Even though I said I did / I want to tell you / That I don't want to be with you / Even though I promised that I would / I want to tell you so many things

Written by B. (Tuesday, May 11, 2004) Copyright 2004

Thread Information