General Sh-t

It's better to burn out than fade away. I just try to lead a decent life while burning, therefore only medium spicy for me for the time being.

thats what i'm saying...live ya life!!!!...ya never know when ya gonna go.

one.

Yo son!!! (Flare)

At what point can I change my "Senior Member"status?I`ve noticed you can put"Head Mandingo" for yours.How many posts do I need?

I see a theme!!!

Yo trouble, I tried to reply to your last message, but guess what...........your mailbox was full...haha.

You need to some housework girl...just playin, but I was a little upset cuz I wrote you a long reply...and like that it was gone cuz the box was full..arrrgg!!!

About the whole poetry thing at the beginning, man that's what it's all about, but we just gotta sound dope too...yeah!! Instead always havin these battles we should a seriously poetic thread....I guess I could do that couldn't I....I'll wait a little while though

Pray:hello:

500 posts God!!

as Mattu said...ya need 500 kid...then ya can fuk around with names...reach 1000 then ya can put Av's under ya name as well.

one.:)

however, the further beyond 500 you get, the more it proves what a pathetic f*ck you are - just look at Flare! (says the man with like 2800...:D)

haha

no motherfukin doubt!!!!:D .....i'm bout to climb that all time greatest poster list....i was checking it out the other day.

like i said...it makes work more bearable...ya feel me???

P.s ...i'm suprised ya face is not on the Homepage Mattu...with ya nearly 3000 posts??...hahaha

one.

hahahaha, yeah I avoid cameras as much as I can, don't wanna scare the kids.;)

Peace To All

I had the work day from hell y`all.Anyway I`m off tomorrow,I`ll get with y`all on the 21st.I did`nt even get a chance to post today.I`m bringing the pain on monday.Have a good weekend peeps.

one

definitely sick (in bad way)

hopefully it was a mistake, but there's nothin' funny in that to me, it's too stupid to be funny

one atlien

somebody wanted to fuk sh-t because they know that they could...but i ain't trying to turn this thread into a black panthers meeting...but sh-t is still the same....ya think it ain't???!!

finally watched the jay-z unplugged video....i know that Jay is a tight emcee...but that Roots band is off the chizzains...i copped some of their joints but thought that studio helped them out...but i was impressed:D ...i might get that Cd

one.

I'm just pissed cuz they blurred Che's face on jigga's shirt. One reason not to buy his album, f*cking Sony capitalists. Btw, Sony sent me some promos today, sent them all back cuz they were sh!t.

Back