General Sh-t

you live in the UK tho, don't you know like Jest, Skitz, Mark B, Blade, Roots Manuva and what not, they are all tight.
that reminds me, does anyone have Jest tracks or an albums if he Does have an album?!
please someone respond to this, Jest is one of the sickest i've heard...aaaaaaaaaar:monkey:

.peAce.

Probably cos I have always been predominantly consumed by drum and bass,so my lyricist enlightment is MC Conrad which then made me realise I phucking love lyrics and I have ventured into hip hop s l o w l y . Thats what I mean I need to be checking this **** out.

Eating the hottest indian curry on the menu on a nite shift is not BOUT IT!!!!....if ya don't hear from me again....it means that i went out like Elvis:(

peace......i hope!!:(

out

back on the other side

i was eating a curry last nite T and it fuked my stomach up big time....i had to pick the hottest one didn't i???.....won't be making that mistake again....trust!!

ya get me now????!!!....hahaha.....it was touch & go fo' real...hahaha.

out.

ya damn skippy!!!

and nearly fuked up my blue suedue shoes as well....and their not blue...but ya get the picture...hahaha:D

so I take it you've been firing pellets out ya sh!t chute all night? damn, ever since I started working on my ulcers I've had to go for the 'light' curry - medium at a stretch. at least it's not your toilet, let the cleaners take care of ya mess!:D :D :D

Thanks ...but.....

I love CURRY!!!My man is coming back from Jamaica and he is bringing some curry powder,jerk seasoning,and Jamaican rum back with him to bless me with.I can`t wait to cook with some "official" curry powder son!

aaight me too

bring on the curry man , i love that ****, the hotter the better, till your like sniffing and eyes streaming and sh*t...lol....

I swear im still phucking p*ssed, only had 2 hours sleep, I feel like megan from the exorcist right now...my head might spin any minute :eek:

True!!!

Hold ya head babe.I look forward to hearing some vibes soon.Is it me? or is DON flaming you? I`ve never known you to be passive.Holla

hmmmm

Like I said maybe I misunderstood.He had posted something and I saw"Trouble" and something to do with ***** this and ***** that.I dunno the science behind it but I`ll read it again.No big deal though.

peace

All my fam is Jamaican /yardie/ and the best food is curry goat rice and peas and plantain I had some yesterday yo :victory:

ya know ya can't fuk with it

Dj Infamous said:
All my fam is Jamaican /yardie/ and the best food is curry goat rice and peas and plantain I had some yesterday yo :victory:

Yard food is the freakin best!!!!.....when i used to go out back in the dayz..(haha)...after the klub...we would shoot down to the local food shop and get our eat on.....curry chicken in Coco bread..Hmmmm...all the good shops have closed down now..so i don't bother...vexed:mad:

Yea...Science...when ya boy comes back....i hope ya feel that sh-t son....can't knock it...Ma's sunday dinner is off the chains when she mixes that sh-t up......also .."sort them ulcers" out Mattu...ya must be drinking hard liquor???:D

mattu said:
way too often, man, way too often. I'm on a strict diet now.

join the club.....doctors sayin that i'm buring the candle @ both ends...but is there any other way of living????.....live fast/die young & leave ya partner in debt...sounds ok to me:D

one.

Back