FP Lyricism tournament

Audio or Text?

• Total voters
I'm down to vote on cats. Damn sure not gonna take part cuz I'm terrible with words, but would like to see this forum get some things going.

F*ck it. Start posting your links b*tches. Why wait for someone to give you the go ahead?

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you make it audio, people will end up dropping out cause some find it hard to get round to recording tracks, i think text would be better.

i skipped through the whole thread but if theres a text lyricism tournament ill rip it to pieces...

i dont have a mic... yet..

can a beat be posted for all atterneding to download that week, and by friday have their verse...or whatever may be the deadline

im down to type or spit

I have a suggestion...Why not put the beat battle together with the rhyme battle (I apologize if this has been suggested before)...So what I suggest is that there be a one week lag between the beat battle and the rhyme battle.

The beat that wins the previous beat battle s/b the beat that is used in the rhyme battle...

The winning beat s/b posted here like on a sunday, submissions due by wednesday and then everyone will have thursday thru saturday to vote with a winner being selected on Sunday.

Just my 2 cents. I'm still new to FP so I'm not sure if there would be any obsticles with this suggestion, but I'd like to know what you guys think?

peace

texting or audio - in the past only a select few were capable of audio so it was purely text, but it's what the majority want. the question on audio is: do you all use the same beat?

yeh ...everybody should use the same beat....even flip on the same subject matter at that...It would make everything that much easier to judge.

EX* no spitting about rims and ******* and money...
* weeds ok.
* sex is cool
* leave out the guns

this will never happen blazed, the thread refuses to die though.

lol

i only voted audio because i know that lots of people have a different flow and as much as i like the lyrical content more then anything, the flow is what gets you going to wanna rap it yourself lol

yo hit me off with a beat and im down message me when its ready myspace.com/ozalfonso peep if im worthy

yo hit me off with a beat and im down message me when its ready myspace.com/ozalfonso peep if im worthy

this thread is 7 months old stop posting in it

heres a taste of a new sdong im working on... let us know what you think..

here for the long run, kinda like a cross country marathon
never loose my breathe just bad grammer every track im on
with steaks high, almost ready, better grab ya tongs,
n run to ya stereo trippin over in ya pare of sandy thongs

quite proud of the land im on, just stop n have a listen.
we’re convicts outta prison, wingin bout the lost of living
no matter the topic given, i could spit a proper writen
im terrible off the top, but keep it smooth like coughin syrup

Back