FP Lyricism tournament

Audio or Text?

• Total voters
so yall mofugers thought i was gone? naaa, just working hard, real hard.

yo, im down for some audio now, i done set up shop

so... what i think, 8 peeps minimum would be nice for an audio tourney, but trust me, 25 peeps would say their down, and 1 peep would show up with some hot wings and a mic, and share his wings with the only 4 other mofguers that are actually gonna do it, and everybody would be full! ya dig?

so if we can get 8 people to actually do a tourney, it be an fp miracle!!

so, how many hands do we have so far for audio?

can we have a vote on who picks the beat? you know, some of the fp vets, and all of fp can vote?

either

carnage
derranged
troup
andrew
moses
obi
etc
etc (throw in random others)

and everybody use the same beat.

Last edited:
Sup gutty.

I am not involved in this tourney but I think there should be a audio bracket and a written bracket. Also votes should not be polled but isntead posted since we want to know who votes for who(to stop people making new accounts and voting for themselves)

just imo anyway :D

Sup gutty.

Also votes should not be polled but isntead posted since we want to know who votes for who(to stop people making new accounts and voting for themselves)

Polls can be set to show who voted (as is the case with this one) - and if anyone creates multiple accounts they all get banned from FP anyway.

Polls can be set to show who voted (as is the case with this one) - and if anyone creates multiple accounts they all get banned from FP anyway.

Thats pretty cool I didnt know you could do that. In that case the more polls the merrier!

But I dont think multiple accounts is insta ban worthy is it? Never bothered to read FP's Terms of service but that would be pretty lame.

before we do this is fp gonna fix there uploader. i been havin mad problems with that and ive noticed others have also.

Thats pretty cool I didnt know you could do that. In that case the more polls the merrier!

But I dont think multiple accounts is insta ban worthy is it? Never bothered to read FP's Terms of service but that would be pretty lame.

99% of multiple account users = trolls.

I'd be down for an audio songwriting tourny..

These battle raps are getting a little overdone

before we do this is fp gonna fix there uploader. i been havin mad problems with that and ive noticed others have also.

yeah i've also had problems with this too...lots of "Your file has failed, try again muhfugga!!" lol....

hope this works out though, i could definately see some interesting match ups.

i would love to see this!! (i'd love even more so to join in), things are so crazy in the world of Lyrikill though (but hey, who knows, if i see the right people doing it, i just may do it....seeing as how i am addicted to creating now) getting juices churning in my head like Tropicana........

yeah i think you should just keep it a small 8 man/woman :P tourney..

the entering matches (8)
Semi Finals (4)
Final (2)

should just keep it small, and set the due dates (BE HARSH ON THE DUE DATES! lol) cut people out who don't turn up, and turn up a winner by the end of it. Just use this as your test run so to say, see if the community is up for something like this.

you'd just have to promote it more to get more hits (voters) if it was officially "FP MOD ORGANIZED!" it'd definately get more input..

oh well hope this turns out, good luck guys

yeah carnage i'd just make a plan and post the sign up in a new thread (stickied) for everyone to put there name in and away she goes.

Maybe there should be two separate ones, one for audio and one for text... and if you dont post by the said date you forfeit, plain and simple... its not like there's money on the line or anything... I for one am all for this idea, the whole battling idea in general is awesome... plus i need to hone my skills again... so anybody wanna have a friendly audio battle, Im game...

Back