Budda 420 And 7th sign

B

Budda420

7th sign comin at cha wit' budda, we didn't come to fool ya, we just came to shoot ya with thise AKs, ya'll just a losers, posers wit' posters of people you wanna be like, i got holstas wit' nines in 'em, im a souljah wit' Cali behind me, actually the reality is that I don't get along with anyone, here's a song from me to your death bed, you a **** head, a dead lead right in your head, gimme my respects *****

Balsero420:respect ma dawg respect ma crew we reppin mia ya'll know how we do,take no **** tahts are motto,we rock ice we rock dollars,ladies se me and 7 in tha street tha wanna holla,niggas desresp[ect us hells no,i'll pull out ma strap 4 shots and u on tha floor tahst how e deal wit em cats in mia drug bust goin down almost eevry day,me and seven we be smokin on some cali and our eyes be daze niggas here me rap they cant believ it they amazed,
come back 7 U know these cats is craving for mo lyrical rhymes

7th sign:then they crave cuz we crazed we erase any mutha****er that wanna hate, we spray when we play a lil too hard for ya'll, the pay gets ya'll jealous you better pray i don't come for you, i won't run from you, i'm striaght up comin', never thought i'd be thuggin', i ain't hustlin' but i'm bustin' *******s, back when i was twelve never thought i'd see hell, now i'm been hit on with a spell to rap, a spell to sing, **** N Sync, and them faggots givin' me a wink, i'll punch yo *** out wit a pentagram ring

Budda420:ladies be al over them pop faggots who lipsink,i' be doin figure 8 on their yards like figure skater at a skatin rink,i rush into things i dont think,tahst why yall niggas who hate us best start runnin cuz wit full force and ma crew i'll be comin,ya'll thought me and 7 were from heaven think again we str8 ghetto thug angels ask me again and i'ma tell u tah same ask me twice and i'll empty out ma bullets into yo brain,ya'll shocked yall wonder why i'm violent yall talk **** behind ma back when i comfront u
u all silent

7th sign:i could remember back way we were members of the same school, now i see those fools on the streets, they get beat cuz they used to be cool, now they drool ova what i got, they got shot right on the spot with the glocks, all around the clock, i gots time for another *** whoopin', what's cockin' doc? yo budda is daisy still suckin' ****, it ain't a shock, she's been around the blocks several times, she needs to be locked, i got the balls to say whatever i want, ya better get, run!, i'll never let her live to
FearPsychoPeter: squeal on me, i'm tryin' to make a meal wit' this mill, what fulfills these dreams, im fifthteen, i ain't tryin' to stay clean, i'm a fiend in the makin', i'm undertakin' your soul to Hell, stop fakin' that thug ****, **** ****, ya'll love **** in your face!
:dj: :dj:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

SAME OLD SAME OLD. why dont u rhyme about $hit other than guns , n phucking sync and gocks man.

and why is it all beef, this site wasnt about that till the children turned up.

:mad:

Back