Bud Banner VS. The one with style

Vote for the winner Bud banner or the one with style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

The one with style

A dark shadow casts around every corner, I informed my suites with a murder order/I got a whole new style now, verbals are way advanced, your biggest nightmare is for me to enter one of your camps/Infiltrate, eliminate, disinigrate, evaporate but stick to the plan, if partners save your life ill emancipate your man/Bud Banner accepted so I gotta make his life hectic, he caught my grammatical virus that cant even be cured with antiseptic hes so scared he shaking like an epileptic, he needs help hes tired of being neglected/I dont need a beat or a base, ill spit at him on the comp or to his face/Its over and done with now, I hope he disses back, hes jus gonna reverse the words I said in this track, Bud might as well get my face tatooed on his back, My competition is my biggest fan just because im raw like that!!!!!

People dont forget to vote

You guys gotta vote and chek our lyrics

Last edited by a moderator:
You can battle him all you want, but show some respect for the dude
and at least spell his name right - unless that's your 'style'.

FTM Beatsmyth

You dick ridin faggot, Watch who you talk about or my next verse might be about you.

FTM_BeatSmyth said:
You can battle him all you want, but show some respect for the dude
and at least spell his name right - unless that's your 'style'.
yo he didnt even misspell his name so wtf is u talkin about?
yo he's supposed to get disrespected. thats what da fuk a battle is.
so when he gets disrespected he could come back and diss the one wit style and if he comes hard then he wins. what da fuk you think we gonna vote on stupid ass. who spits the weakest? matta of fact it looks like you dont know shyt about battlin so dont even vote cabron.

:o chill you guys, I ain't here to be beefin'

diss whoever however your want in your verse,
but it's still an art - IMO done with basic respect.

FTM_BeatSmyth said:
:o chill you guys, I ain't here to be beefin'

diss whoever however your want in your verse,
but it's still an art - IMO done with basic respect.

IIGHT SO ITS ALL GOOD THEN.
YE ITS AN ART U GOTZ TO RESPECT.
BUT ITS KOO.

DAT VERSE WAS NICE JUSTIN. WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT?
HE HAS EXPANDED HIS VOCABULARY. DATS WHATS UP

You muthafukas are retarded! In a battle thread there should be no posts but verses and votes...And you did get my name wrong, who the fuk is bud banner? its bud bunner, someone that buns bud...that verse was okay but had no personals or punches which are the biggest two ingredients of battling

anyway heres my verse...try not to fraff up this thread, just votes now

all my troops-and-brehs are hungry so food-is-shared
we're like a group-of-bears thats why your mood-is-scared*1
my tunes-are-rare, tell me how the fuk will bud-be-smoked?
your occupation is a beatmaker...so you must-be-broke!
your just-a-joke, can touch-me?-nope, a nobody-from-scranton
and on 'wax your lifeless' like a 'frozen body-on-stantons'
ill give your body-to-mansons, so never-you-shine
how are you real? you said your lyrics were better-than-mine*2
dont worry your get better-in-time, keep rapping-on-beats
cos that verse was as personal as shyt that didnt happen-to-me
i happen-to-be taking the win cos this person-is-selfish
and you look like a 16 year old latino version-of-elvis*3
my verses hotter than hell is if i spat-that-vexed-talk
you look like ricky martin crossed with kat-from-red-dwarf*4
my text-raw and bud bun-is-just-vile, tongue-is-just-wild
im done-with-this-child now whos the one-with-the-style

*1 myspace.com/godson2002 - mood: scared
The one with style said:
I wanna battle someone quick, I usually make beats and stay behind the scenes but I got lyrics so holla cuz they better than yours LOL
*3 http://a100.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/m_5832c44ffa153e8e41dabd71d68ca70b.jpg
*4 Incase u dunno who kat from red dwarf is http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/2548/images/cat2.jpg

now vote up...

"its bud bunner, someone that buns bud...that verse was okay but had no personals or punches which are the biggest two ingredients of battling"

WUT THE FUK DOES BUN/BUNNER MEAN?? are u kidding me?? never heard of that sh1t

ive heard of burnin bud but i dont go out and bun, wtf? hahaha

Last edited:
D-Z-U-B-Z said:
"its bud bunner, someone that buns bud...that verse was okay but had no personals or punches which are the biggest two ingredients of battling"

WUT THE FUK DOES BUN/BUNNER MEAN?? are u kidding me?? never heard of that sh1t

ive heard of burnin bud but i dont go out and bun, wtf? hahaha

i bun bud = i smoke bud

bud bunner = bud smoker

lets go bun some weed = lets go smoke some weed

vote or dont post cos it ****s up the thread

Aint It Burn Bud? It Wold Have Been Better If It Was Bud Burner Cuz It Would Make Better Sence.

WOW, the one with style was way better in my opinion, his verse actally kept me interested, i didnt even finish reading ur riff raff talli waga wanker ish. and so what if u got personals, im tired of lookin up sh1t just to understand what ur saying. u gonna give an explanation book with ur cd when it comes out, dude i didnt have to go anywhere else but right here when i was reading the one with style.

my vote goes to the one with style

u lot on this forum are completely retarded. .. Bud took all aspects of this battle. With ease.. The other guys was about as interesting as a ****ing label on a bean tin. And r.e bud bunners name not making sense> WTF... You crack heads.

bun comes from jamacians - bun' some green - smoke some weed

anyway, gutty ive come to the conclusion you dont understand anything about battles

a battle is about dissing the opponent...not spitting some random verse which has no relevance to the opponent. Personals are the main aspect, you dont need to go looking **** up because i put it there for you. Just know that everything i use in my verse is a true to llife personal. This is the only forum ive ever known that doesnt understand the ingriedents of battling. Go look at any battle competition and notice the winner is someone who is using personals. Random punches are a back up for not having very good personals to diss your opponent on.

I wont need explanations with a cd because im not going to be using personal disses on a song. Its a battle thing. I swear you must be retarded to not know that personals are the most important things in battles. You dont need to explain in a face to face battle because the audience is there with you and your be dissing his appearance etc...which are all things the audience can relate to.

If i dissed someones myspace picture and you hadnt seen it you wouldnt rate the bar as much as if you could see the picture.

sort it out.

Ive asked 25 different emcees to view this page ,uk and us and they all said this site has the most retarded writers in history if they think i lost this or any of the other battles

Atleast beatsmyth knows what battling is.

How can you vote for a verse of random bars, that arnt even that good with not one punchline or personal diss - in a battle. Its plain retarded like an airline for mental patients.

^there was more punches in that paragraph than in his whole verse

**** battling on here now, ive murdered everyone ive battled but the audience dont know there arse from there elbow.

i don't quite get most of these votes either...One with style, not gonna hate on it. it's just that it isn't really a battle verse at all. There wasn't anything really besides "my antiseptic sickness will leave you dead" type of sheet...there just wan't really anything clever or thought provoking in that verse..Bud on the other hand had the formula down. The punches, and wordplay that "battle the oppenent" were all there...

besides that i don't even feel like commenting on this....

vote:bud

Bigwon said:
i don't quite get most of these votes either...One with style, not gonna hate on it. it's just that it isn't really a battle verse at all. There wasn't anything really besides "my antiseptic sickness will leave you dead" type of sheet...there just wan't really anything clever or thought provoking in that verse..Bud on the other hand had the formula down. The punches, and wordplay that "battle the oppenent" were all there...

besides that i don't even feel like commenting on this....

vote:bud

Thank fu*k someone on here has a brain lol

Back