Bud Banner VS. The one with style

Vote for the winner Bud banner or the one with style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ just because americans called arse cheeks buns doesnt mean that everywhere in the world does..

you need to go to amsterdam or some ****

God Damn Look At These Fukin Excuses, Shut Up Dude Nobody Wants To Hear It..... You Fukin Lost, Loser, Done, Over, Finito....... Thats Was Real Honest Opinions Just Likje U Were Givin Me At First Remember???? "below Average" Right?? Hypocrite, Hypocrite, Hypocrite, Thats All I Can Say About That One. And Its "you" Might Make It Someday, Not "your" Might Make It

Fag

yea, hey dzubz, u wanna come to kentucky? we got some awesome bud to bun. You know that kentucky weed buns real good and slow. LMFAO.

And you know what they call a sshole in UK Deezy? ArseHole. ROFL. Man bud bunner really is a little beotch

Bud Bunner said:
^ just because americans called arse cheeks buns doesnt mean that everywhere in the world does..

you need to go to amsterdam or some ****

I WAS TALKIN HOTDOG BUNS, NOT @SS FUKIN IDIOT

hey gutty,

for real tho right, hahahaha. this fool dont even know to use the words you will as in "you'll" instead of "your"... and this fool says were pathetic?? HAHAHAHA he wouldnt know the half of it

i see london, i see france, im sure Bud'll cry, just give him a chance

Last edited:
ur just mad "cos" (lol) u lost to someone better than u, u win some u lose sum bud, but i guess u never do win do u, but u never lose either because u say ur better than everybody, so prove it, battle me bud, one final battle before u get kicked off the sight

Last edited by a moderator:
Like i said **** battling you whack ****s

if you think the one with style won this battle and cant spell site then your not worth a squirt of piss anyway

p.s. alot of american slang stems from jamaican patois so your taking the piss outta yourselves.

just to make sure you understand why my verse easily took this battle

all my troops-and-brehs are hungry so food-is-shared
we're like a group-of-bears thats why your mood-is-scared*1

^multies and simple personal punchline makes for decent opener

my tunes-are-rare, tell me how the fuk will bud-be-smoked?
your occupation is a beatmaker...so you must-be-broke!

^ again multie carrys on from last bar, again another personal punch this one a little stronger, mocking the quality of his beats.

your just-a-joke, can touch-me?-nope, a nobody-from-scranton
and on 'wax your lifeless' like a 'frozen body-on-stantons'

^ multie carrys on from last bar again, good punch on second bar with the stantons/wax/lifeless/frozen body wordplay

ill give your body-to-mansons, so never-you-shine
how are you real? you said your lyrics were better-than-mine*2

^ Again multie carrys on and a personal punchline

dont worry your get better-in-time, keep rapping-on-beats
cos that verse was as personal as shyt that didnt happen-to-me

^this isnt a personal but kinda is at the sametime because im mocking the fact he had no personals in his verse

i happen-to-be taking the win cos this person-is-selfish
and you look like a 16 year old latino version-of-elvis*3

^Hard hitting personal diss with pic to back it up

my verses hotter than hell is if i spat-that-vexed-talk
you look like ricky martin crossed with kat-from-red-dwarf*4

^Same again

my text-raw and bud bun-is-just-vile, tongue-is-just-wild
im done-with-this-child now whos the one-with-the-style

^Personal with a play on his name and multies all over the place

Personals/Punches/Wordplay/Multies show advanced rhyming.

This was by no means a strong verse by me but it did its job. I didnt need a strong verse because my opponent dropped a random verse that would of looked outta place in any battle. It was more of a boast verse that would be dropped in a cypher.

yo bud why do u alwayz put - in ur songs/lyrics?

food-is-shared
mood-is-scared
group-of-bears
troops-and-brehs [[wtf is a troops and brehs?]]
bud-be-smoked
tunes-are-rare
must-be-broke
just-a-joke
touch-me?-nope
nobody-from-scranton
frozen body-on-stantons
never-you-shine
better-than-mine
better-in-time
rapping-on-beats
happen-to-me
happen-to-be
version-of-elvis
spat-that-vexed-talk
kat-from-red-dwarf
text-raw
bun-is-just-vile
tongue-is-just-wild
done-with-this-child
one-with-the-style

PROPHETA said:
yo bud why do u alwayz put - in ur songs/lyrics?

food-is-shared
mood-is-scared
group-of-bears
troops-and-brehs [[wtf is a troops and brehs?]]
bud-be-smoked
tunes-are-rare
must-be-broke
just-a-joke
touch-me?-nope
nobody-from-scranton
frozen body-on-stantons
never-you-shine
better-than-mine
better-in-time
rapping-on-beats
happen-to-me
happen-to-be
version-of-elvis
spat-that-vexed-talk
kat-from-red-dwarf
text-raw
bun-is-just-vile
tongue-is-just-wild
done-with-this-child
one-with-the-style

too help americans understand the rhymes because of difference in accent and pronouncation. Troops are soldiers and brehs are boys.

anyone who thinks the one with style won this battle with no punches or personals and basic rhyming is a disgrace to writing and needs to improve quickly or drop the pen.

Like ive said a million times, go check any battle tournemen/forumt and see whats winning battles.

can't tell BB a thing man...he's just full of himself since he thinks he's hot because he wrote a "rap manual" who in here would buy that that doesn't live across the pond...NO BODY! tell you what...i'll give Bud a little something to think about since i'm just now reading all of this:

I hit Bud Bunner wit da butt of da burner
leave his azz beaten and blackened like ike left tina turner
it's painfully obvious...BBs a slow learner
i'm here to let him know his raps need not go any further

WHY-cos goin against me boy is Murda
i bend it like beckham cos boy i'll curb ya
you get dropped off wit da trash-cos boy i'll hurt'cha
who in da hell you on here-tryin to nurture

you got weak rhymes and weak schemes-to me you seem
to be a bit of a weak-ling or just a weak link
face it...cos your flows...they stink
who knows where ya mind goes when you think

after readin this...you now see you can't budge me
go back to the lab boy and start to read and study
i won't even talk about how my words got you all touchy
all cos an american can choose to use the word...BLOODY!!

Bud Bunner said:
anyone who thinks the one with style won this battle with no punches or personals and basic rhyming is a disgrace to writing and needs to improve quickly or drop the pen.

see bud, why are the people that are voting for the one with style a disgrace and should drop the pen. Not everybody voting on this has to be a lyricist. This is open to the public. Its the internet. And the public spoke. The one with styles verse was just more enjoyable to listen to. It was ear candy, and yours just seemed forced. No disrespect bud, but you got beat. The public spoke

p10 that was whack .. half of it was flipped concepts from famous rappers lol .. u idiot.

who was talkin to you BS. you can get it too if you'd like. and...all of what you read was straight off the dome...so i guess i'm famous now! WOW!

lol i can get what.. there was nothing to get you plank . Its was sh*t.. Face it .. you cant rap

none of your crew...and even you...can't rap...and that's realer than real. sorry to hit you and ya boy with words you can feel! and oh...you can get SERVED too!

Last edited:
if i battle this guy...then i'm gonna have to battle his boy too. i'd rather just deal with who i came to deal with.

lets audio battle.. and ill shut you up once and for all .

lol .. so basically you dont want to because you know your going to lose.. thats fine! .

Back