[Beat making] could you rap on that one for my demo ?

Y

Yamada Man

Hello, II'm planning to go see some labels. I cannot rap, so I need some people to rap on some of my beats.

There's one
Let me know if you're interrested.
hopefully, if I can sign something an get some money, you'll be a part of the plan.

ya beat are really jazzy... they don't seem like rap beats to me... they seem like lauren hill beats... but i mean... anything in 4/4 is rappable, so... hit me up if u want me to try. :-D

anything in 4/4 is rappable
I heard some rap on 3/4 or 6/8 once or twice, it seems to be pretty hard....
For the beat, if you think you can do something good on it, go ahead !
If you want to contact me, I use
AIM -> nelakakingyo
Y! -> nelakakingyo
MSN -> nel_aka_kingyo@hotmail.com

thanx

Aioy I haven't heard the beat, but if you say they are jazzy, Imma hop on it nicely. Gimme like 2 days, you want to master, or me??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea dogg ur beatz are really jazzy...It would be prolly very hard to rap to this song..But i like how you format ur samples...If somebody raps ova them i wanna here them.:D

hey yamada ta trouvé personne sur af?
j'avais pas pensé à ce que tu as fait , mais c'est une bonne idée

Hi, I just made another beat...

I'm doing a drop for you right now Yamada man, thanks for the opportuinity... I'm loving the track... the second one..

Word....

.... I"ll add to this... there are some beatz on my page also that are downloadable for demo or personal use only, just hit me with a link to where you post up, or send me a sample thru email @ Genycis@aol.com. The beatz on the page are "Flat Broke" and "Hand Out".. two beatz to spit on. Just hit tha credit for the beat where credit is due. If you're wanting to use the beat for an album, label, or radio play, contact me first before using. The link's below. Holla or hit me with an email. One.

Genycis

Yamada Man said:

I heard some rap on 3/4 or 6/8 once or twice, it seems to be pretty hard....

Nas does it on one of hte last songs on God's son.

What's up Genycis, I'm doing a drop for yamada man.. I'd be honored to lace your tracks . I'll holla.... sk I'm from L.A

:cool:

Just a not finished one
I'd like to get some feedbacks on that one, I'd like to remove something to make the beat lighter, but I really don't know what (except the reverb/delay)

SK....

... just holla at me when you get one of those demo trackz laced.. which one are you lacing, Hand Out or Flat Broke? I'm curious to hear tha joint when you done. Yamada man, that beat is straight tight.. got that nice vibe, something Roots would definitely make.. nice ill mellow vibe. To make it lighter... dawg, I'd leave it the way it is now, it's good how it is to me.. it's not too light so that it's a hiphop beat, but jazzy enuff to feel mellow to. I like it, no doubt. Holla.

Genycis

Yo, yamada man, how do i link the track directly in this thread.. so you can hear it.. I just did a drop to it nothin major..

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to use an internet server/host . Or you can drop it into a yahoo briefcase, and tell me (us) the login/password. That's the easiest way to share music, I think.

Yo since i don't know how to use those features, i put the drop on my webpage, it's a 8 bar , 8 bar hook drop about 1:44 minutes long, just to see are you feeling it.. Check it out let me know your thoughts.. The drop is called sk, yamada man collabo.. hit me sk

http://www.undagroundstarz.com/untitled3.html

Yo, sup genycis, i checked out both tracks and i want to drop a diss song on your track Hand out, i tried to download it but it only downloads as a m3u file, which means i can't burn it to cD.. So can you send me a mp3 copy of the track to my e-mail skcolabos@yahoo.com preciate it one sk

Sk.....1 -> You speed up my beat, it sounds great like that ! And your rap ...
icon_aime.gif

pretty good, I'd like to hear more, (not specially 'bout me :D ) But the voice is "undermixed", anyway, if you want I can catch our "voice only" file and mix it myself, if you're ok with that.

So thanx for the time you spend on my beats, I can't wait to hear the entire track :sing:

Sk.....1 -> I just have a request:
Could I get the "test-song" acapella please. I'm gonna put another beat with and it'll become a cool interlude... I really like that

PS: Rest in peace -> hot !

Back