Audio

M

mc.majik

ok well i just got back from studio and am not quite decided on whether im happy with this track i did.

link is www.myspace.com/dismasmc (should be in my sig but i cant remember :S ) track is called 'fresh faced'

any thoughts/feedback would be appreciated.
Oh and im from london so the accent may seem a bit 'different' lol.
peace

Okay this track is really good, I listened to the track and you put some feeling into this one, however at certain lines it seems you would loose steam and it sounded like you were looking a paper real quick or something. I dont know it was at the end of certain bars, maybe you were just a little short for breath. I like your delivery, it really goes along with the beat. One thing I would suggest is mixing it alittle better, you sounded ontop of the beat not really "in" with the beat. Overall good job on the track.

heavy accent lol

It was pretty good, although I kind of like Big Bad a bit more

yeah i'd agree with sg on the mixing....but another thing you might want to try is adding more variety to your tracks. As that battle rap thru every song get's a little cliched (don't take that as me trying to make an impact on your direction...lol).

Other then that things are still good, you got the delivery and lyrics on point (keep in mind this is me peicing a british accent together, so maybe some standards are different?)

yea SG the delivery could have been more on point, i cant seem to notice how i am not mixed in properly though, so ill go toy with the volumes a bit and see if it sounds better.

Point God everyone seems to be saying that lol ><

Bigwon i know i know i need to but i did that on my old myspace page(the dubblem one) and i honestly struggle doing something different. So i geuss im sticking to what I know heeh.

bravery i dno if i got better stuff although maybe big bad or one from my old page could compete.

thx for the feedback ppl

good one man, but your accent does slip in and out, i had no idea you were english, and so now what i say may be wrong, but here goes....try harder to hide your accent, cuz the tone of your voice is on, doesnt give you a headache, but i couldnt listen to that english accent for too long, but at least ur voice is alot better then bud bunners, man that dude was an ass, he thought he was so good, i wish he would come back and do an audio battle with me, id chew up his cup of tea and spit it back at him

well, i geuss you could attribute my slipping in and out accent to the fact im actually south african and have picked up the accent from people around me lol. To be honest i dont want to hide my accent, its time people realised not only americans do hiphop and everyone else in the world doesnt speak like an american, im proud of my birtish/south african accent.

Bud bunner did an audio? oh **** lemme hear that, that guy was a serious prick, came here like he owned the place and got laughed at.... idiot

Back