F4F - Sick Sampled Guitar BEAT

MTLK77

Hi guys,

check that new out, insane guitar sample, tried to make that dope !

Enjoy, throw your links I'll give feedback !

Last edited:
That organ and guitar intro is dope as **** man!
Really well mixed! Would have been cool for the guitar to build up and get really psychadelic with delays and a bit of overdrive!

dope beat with a very very sick sample. i like the mix too, nice joint. the only thing i would change is maybe adding some 808s to those barry white kicks :) those drums miss some umph

The sample sounds very Indian-esque to me, your chopping is solid. You need to fix the panning on the drums, make them beefier and make the bass more prominent. Good work.

drums sound good ... could maybe make the kick thump a bit more ... that switch up drop in just on time ... good work here ..keep it up ... returned.

nice start but drums could be mixed a bit more clearly, especially the kick, and would be nice to hear some synths layered over the sample.

The guitar beat has a relly dope sample, it sits good in the mix and it's straight boombap leading. I would have choosen another and more prominent snare, that's about the only thing I think could have been better.

That's how you feel is more my taste, dope sample and dope drums.

Peace

Nice one !! i loved the drums !!!! it gives an insane feeling ( to me at least ) maybe something that pans and delays in a random way would give it a more "insane" feeling . or well its just me
:D good work !

Really cool vibe, it's sort of dirty yet still relaxed. Nice sampling and I really like the organ in the background. Maybe the drums could be a little bit quieter.

Check out my stuff and let me know what you think. Drop some suggestions if you'd like, I'd very much appreciate it.

StraightAProductions | BeatStars | Beats

Thanks,

- A

Back