New Work ... leave the link ... ill let you know what i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the flow of the first one just add some more to if and finish it, would love to hear it finished, some nice dope chop ups right here good sounding stuff right here man. i say layer in some more percussion or find some more samples for the third one doesn't got too much in it. Is that a E. Piano sample for that first beat? been trying to find out what specific sound that is for a while now so i can get a hold of some samples or make my own if i manage to have a preset or something.

The first one is +rReal mellow!
I like the sample and the way you chopped it up. The boom bap drums hit hard on this one.
The second I don't like so much, the sample is kind of all over the place but I see the potential in it. THe vocal part is better tho.
Third one is back on the track again, nice old school vibe. The snare is banging.
The last beat is a bit out of my "comfort" zone again. The chops sound a bit awkward to me.

Good job all in all tho. Keep it up!
Here's my new track called "I don't wanna die"
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-wanna-die-prod-byu-anthrax-beats-f4f-476952/

Nice chops. Was feeling the 1st one the most, I could see Joey Bada$$ on that. 3rd one was dope too. Wasn't feeling the other two too much, but good shit regardless fam

i like your chops in all of them, maybe turn them up a little bit? the drums are a little overpowering, and sort of bland, u should clean those up and add some variation to them

Left my thoughts on your soundcloud, if you could let me know what you think of my latest track Id really appreciate the support, Im trying to get more of a feel for eq'ing and mixing. * follows : )

Your sound got a lot of variety with these 4 beats. I'm feelin the last two most. First beat reminds me of Nujabees kinda that hip hop and something else borderline. Big kick and bass on all don't know if you mean it to sound like that but sample is kinda in the background. Cool sound though could have multiple uses.

I like the creativity. I like 1, 4, 3 in that order. Keep working at it, it'll probably take some major trial and error to get them just right. Keep playing with those effects. I think 4 and 1 are very close. I can't tell you exactly what's missing, but I do like them.

T

please give your thoughts on this:
https://soundcloud.com/timino780/psalm-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back