New House Music + Trap Beat Feedback For Feedback Drop Links

Wow dude you blew me away with Ocean, I love the synths just wow... Your song really just hit the deepest parts of me man. If you ever do lessons I would love to learn some of your techniques. The kick, and snare were great as well. Nice pitch bends. What VST's do you use?

I really like Ocean, especially from 1:00 on. Don't get me wrong, this has the potential to be a masterpiece, I just want to help you perfect it with the following criticism:

The synth panned left that begins at 0:35 simply bothers me. I would either remove it or lower it's volume to a point right above where you don't notice it, because listening with my left headphone off that part sounds fueg.

The bell-type idiophone synth at 2:32 sounds off between 2:45-2:47 (frequency clashing?)

At 3:34 the beat goes off

I would just cut out 4:34-5:05. I don't like the metronome click sound & the chant is overly redundant, but I suggest including the breakdown from 4:57 at around 4:26

I love the track overall and I wanna emphasize that i'm not trying to talk shit about your legitimately great work, but as with high profile artists, producers, engineers, execs... music should go through several hands (or ears, lol) before finalized.

This is a Cocaine Audio proDUCTION!

PS: I had a dream last night that I saw a parametric EQ graph, I thought I got advice from someone on FutureProducers LOL, it included like 2-3 pages of instructions on how to recreate the setting, and I said in my dream "This guy is awesome!" I was psyched to use it. An hour after I woke up, I remembered almost exactly how it looked, and used it to master my track you left feedback on. Perhaps I still need to work on my voice but Damn it sounds better! literally GettingOutOurDreams huh :p

Good luck.

Didnt know you were making house music , very dope btw.

The trap beat

Really sick smoth as **** , clean mix . kick knock.

keep up that good work bro

Wow dude you blew me away with Ocean, I love the synths just wow... Your song really just hit the deepest parts of me man. If you ever do lessons I would love to learn some of your techniques. The kick, and snare were great as well. Nice pitch bends. What VST's do you use?

thanks bro, gonna respond to your pm now.. and sylenth1 bro.. and a shit load of presets

About 1:30 in I liked where this was going and 2:00 the full sound really comes in well. I really liked all of the melodies in this, and the build up before 5:15 was nice. I like the way this ended with the strings, but with the club friendly intro I was expecting a club friendly outro as well to make it easier to mix. Overall, great job!

About 1:30 in I liked where this was going and 2:00 the full sound really comes in well. I really liked all of the melodies in this, and the build up before 5:15 was nice. I like the way this ended with the strings, but with the club friendly intro I was expecting a club friendly outro as well to make it easier to mix. Overall, great job!

thanks bro, glad u liked it

I listened to the Ocean track, and I like it a lot. There were a few minor problems, but I see they've been mentioned already. I do think it could be shortened a lot though. Just to elaborate, I feel like more than one big change in the sound of a song (there were two or three in this song, if I remember correctly) is generally a little much unless you're trying to make some kind of grand statement.

I'm a house/hip-hop producer trying to get into moombahton. If you could show some love on this track and/or the one in my signature, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, and happy mixing!

nice work keep it up...
but I think the house beat could use more instruments for a build up, the same instrument was playing for a long time try changing the chords and the sounds a little..

Bless

didnt listen to the house, not really my style, but i am becoming more open since the game is changing these last 10 years. the trap is straight. wish there was more of a body or more instruments. good sh!t bro

Back