New beats (F4F)

Nipharu

Black America x Japan
Finished these up last night tell me what needs to be improved and whats good.

Drop your links and I'll check 'em

The first one sounds cool with the samples chopped, but there are some odd dissonances in there... I don't know if they are from the sample but I would just check them. I would recommend more transitions to mark the sections, maybe drops and risers to start with. And maybe drop that sample out for a bit and just let the drums play.

Good work though, you've got some good ideas!

Please take a listen to my new progressive house track when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-way-home-hanzy-feat-jessie-belle-f4f-477587/

i appreciate any of your feedback as well and just appreciate the listen. Keep it up! Cheers!

Oh and the second one I think I dig more, I like the melody and sample better. But that's just my opinion. Very old school and dope.

Oh and the second one I think I dig more, I like the melody and sample better. But that's just my opinion. Very old school and dope.

The second one wasn't my usual style but it was interesting as I was working on it. thanks for the feed man

Last edited:
First one was kinda weird but still in the same awesome, but i ha to say i liked to second one better

i checked out the first beat.. Im diggin the vibe of the beat overall, just not really feelin how the sample is chopped up.. Keep at it though bra & thanks for the feed !

To be 100% honest with you, the first one feels like it's continually building up tension which makes me feel kinda uncomfortable. The drums are good though, about from the hi hats being a tad too quiet.

I like the second one much better, though it still seems like its building up tension a little I'm not sure if this is the sample choice or your chops. Keep grinding though man.
Check out mine when you get the chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ic-give-receive-feedback/sampled-beat-477652/

I feel like track one is unfinished. Needs some snares or claps in there atleast.

The second track is on point. Good work

Oh yeah sorry about that pal. My speakers are terrible but now i can hear it clearly through my headphones. Sorry man

Wasn't a huge fan of the first ones chopped. Seemed slightly random with the chops and i couldn't really follow what was happening.
Second one was dope though, definitely works alot better. You might want to make it shorter though, especially because you dont have too many change ups/layers.

Keep it up.
Thanks for the feedback.

hey , you improved a lot ! , like stanzah i think "zombies" is a bit weird ,but why not it's original (maybe missing a proper lead?).
"armageddon" is dope tho'
peace

For the first one, interesting how you decided to chop up the sample. i do like the drums. sounds good to me, just different.

The second one raw tho the kick is a little to muddy in the mix in my opinion i would like to hear more thump out of it but im feelin the sample arrangement keep it up

The first one sounds cool with the samples chopped, but there are some odd dissonances in there... I don't know if they are from the sample but I would just check them. I would recommend more transitions to mark the sections, maybe drops and risers to start with. And maybe drop that sample out for a bit and just let the drums play.

Good work though, you've got some good ideas!

I'm with the quoted poster. I love the second beat man. The feel, the melody is what I really like to hear. So I guess I'm a bit biased to the style. I'd see if you could enhance the bassline a bit more, also maybe a break/cut to the sample or something in there to add some variation - even a few bars with an effect on it... That said, dope!

TiMiNo

Back