New Beat "Reflections". Boom Bap and synth mix . All feed returned, drop your link.

Bro, YES. This track is pretty damn dope. The synths and drums are pretty insane but the only thing I'd change is the bass line. To me it seems a little too flat. What I was do is make it more snappy and stand out more, if that made sense. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feeback on my page. The beat is very boom bappy. The energy is really nice for sure. Was this sampled or composed?

Got great energy and a sick boom bap feel to it. I can't criticise anything musically, I like all the melodies and I personally think that the synths and drums work really well. I think the mix could do with some minor tweaks, such as bringing the open hat forward a bit and letting the bassline be heard a bit more, but that just comes down to preference really. Overall this is a really good beat man.

Sounds good nice boom bap feel to it
But i think those hit hats are pretty high , if you know what i mean
Same for that triangle
But overall , i like what you did here
Keep it up

Thanks for the feedback by the way

I like the beat, but imo the triangles aren't really necessary. The tambourines in the hook kinda sound like some Swizz Beatz stuff from back in the days (Get It On The Floor...). Good job.

Back