Lofi Cloud Music. Feed 4 Feed. Lets Go!

thanks bro

---------- Post added 08-19-2012 at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-18-2012 at 11:36 AM ----------

anybody esle?

I've used that maximum filter gain effect before, it's really cool, but a bit harsh on the ears, I'd lower the volume or automate the volume at 0:09 and 0:17 and other places that sound that way. This is really good, I'd raise the kick a bit and lower the snare, great use of reverb/decay btw. I really like the bit, chill, and very Lo-Fi.

Good job!

Please check out my new remix/track, I'd appreciate some constructive criticism.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-electro-remix-f4f-100%25-guaranteed-415460/#post49459063

Thanks. :)

This sounds like "Cloud crazy sexy latina girls running my hands thur theyre hair swag"
.......exactly like the tag which is really cool.
Just messing haha
This sounds very atmospheric, but the drums are a little harsh. also the voice or whatever noise is going through that filter is a little loud. I actually like the background pads/sounds more.

thanks for the feed back bro. your right about the snare too.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

This sounds like "Cloud crazy sexy latina girls running my hands thur theyre hair swag"
.......exactly like the tag which is really cool.
Just messing haha
This sounds very atmospheric, but the drums are a little harsh. also the voice or whatever noise is going through that filter is a little loud. I actually like the background pads/sounds more.
lol thanks bro. and your right the drums were too loud. Ill have to keep practicing my mixing skills

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

I hit you soundcloud thanks for the feed back

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

great track bro. I hit you back with feed back

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

This is an RNB joint it sound good but work on mixing the joint better it seems to loud its clipping but keep up the good work homie! Peace

2themillbeats.com - Buy Beats Online | Rap Instrumentals | Hip Hop Beats | Rap Beats

I listened to crack killz and capture the lead. pretty good stuff, not really my style by the mix and synths sounded good. the site is really professional looking too great job with that. and thanks for FB im new to mixing im still tryna work all that out

I like the chillness of it all. I like the reverb on the snare, sad when it goes away haha. Could use a beat down section, but every song could use one imo. Lol.

Back