LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It (Psychodad Remix) Sure Feedback

mumcio

I'd like to share my track with you.

I count on comments :) I give feedback!
I decided to remix that song because the original version is boring (I mean beat, not vocal).

Hope you like it.

Greetings.

Last edited:
man this is ****ing cool!! I love this type of music!! you nailed it here bro! only thing id like is a clearer vocal? maybe not so much reverb or sumfin? lol I dunno how it works with vocal samples from newer songs.. the actual beat/song itself though, this is ****ing dope man!! well done!! keep me posted on new tracks please? ps thanks for the feedback

Thank you :) There are two the same vocals at the time. The first one is clear with reverb and some EQ. But the second one is chorus and flanger. I wanted to make "deep" effect. The part "I'm sexy and I know it" is maked with harmor.

This is DOPE! Drums are on point, I like the delay on the snare. Mix seemed a tad loud but hey.. everyone's got a different system.

Quality production. The mix is spot on imo. It sounds really crisp, all of the frequencies are well balanced. Can't really fault it to be honest.

Wow, way way better than the original. Everything sounds great to me, honestly!
Following you on soundcloud

I like to be straight up when I give feedback. In all honesty, I don't hear a single thing that is original about this track. I know that it's a remix, but shouldn't a remix still be your own? All I'm hearing is the same recycled house beats, some recycled synths, same recycled progression, and nothing that makes me stop and think! This doesn't excite my mind in any way, it's just tiresome to my ears because truthfully it's boring to me. I hope you can expand your horizons and experiment with creating some unheard-of sounds in your next tracks.

Mine: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-receive-feedback/3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-a-452915/

Back