Are your tracks getting enough plays?

MFCM

Latley I've been uploading a new beat to my Soundcloud on the daily! problem is, they're not getting as many plays as i'd like and that makes me sad. I know I cant be the only producer out there that feels this, That is why i'm starting this thread.
I'm starting this thread so that y'all can all share you're music to other people that are willing to return comments, Follows on Soundcloud/Twitter, Likes on Facebook pages, ect...

Following all followers on my Soundcloud/Twitter.
post in this thread your links and just Follow each others sites, It's not hard and Its great networking.

I hope this can help everyone.

---------- Post added 03-05-2013 at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-04-2013 at 10:43 PM ----------

Remember to post your links in this thread and I WILL follow. All I ask is you follow back

Can I make a suggestion about promoting your SoundCloud?

Instead of uploading a beat or two daily (or even every other day), try posting 3-4 beats at a time, maybe once a week. I don't think it's realistic that people are going to hit your site every single day to hear a new beat. Eventually, your promotion looks exactly the same, every day. "Check out the latest beat!"... every day? I, for one, would not respond to that. It borders on SPAM. Just a suggestion, tho.

Last edited:
I've got the perfect site for you ;)

This site will get you real human to human plays and comments for free and doesn't use fake bot plays like all of the other sites.
It's basically a comment exchange. You make comments, you build points/luck, and those points get you comments back over time.

You can also pay for points of course but it's not necessary if you put the effort in.

I've gotten 48,000 plays off of this site in less than a year!

FREE SoundCloud Promotion! - .:: Cloudkillers ::.

hmmm, you could also use the site I mentioned to increase you facebook page traffic.

It's the same method as the last one I posted..

Put your link to your facebook page in the descriptions of your soundcloud tracks
and then when people listen to your tunes through the site,
they might click on that link and check out your fb page if they like your tunes enough ;)

FREE SoundCloud Promotion! - .:: Cloudkillers ::.

Last edited:
This is a great idea, I love to see people thinkin about others in music rather than just themselves. How many times have you noticed sharing a link with someone of a song, someone shares their link back, and neither of you check out eachothers music. Talent can never be discovered if we do not check out other's creative work. Lose the egos people and share the love.

This is a great idea, I love to see people thinkin about others in music rather than just themselves. How many times have you noticed sharing a link with someone of a song, someone shares their link back, and neither of you check out eachothers music. Talent can never be discovered if we do not check out other's creative work. Lose the egos people and share the love.

Yea, I agree. there are far too many egos in the music industry and luckily an ego will get you nowhere on ck.
It's the only place I've found where you can really get good constructive feedback without that kind of crap you were talking about and get people actually listening to your tracks and not just saying they are

Back